SAU Community

1998 Artci Cat Jet Ski - $2500 Brisbane

chfowler

Hey All,

Well we have just bought a house and the toys need to go

My jet ski - a 1998 model TS770 Artic Cat (Otherwise known as a tigershark) needs to go to make room for all the house goodies.

I'll be upfront and tell you that it needs a little bit of work to the carby - due to a slight air leak - but nothing to major.

The ski has provided us with hours of fun down on the river and is more than capable of towing water skiers as well as wake boarders.

The ski seats two people, has a 55 litre fuel tank, 15 litre storage bin and a 770cc suzuki twin cyclinder motor - i believe it is a 2 stroke model.

The top speed of this ski is approx 60mph.

Whilst this is an american ski - made by artic cat who are the largest provider of snow mobiles and all terain vehicles in the USA - there is no need to worry about parts. With a Mikuni carbeuretor and interchangable parts from other skis such as yamaha and polaris you are sure not to have a problem.

You may ask - why dont i just get it fixed and sell it for like $6K - well the answer is i just cant be bothered - just want to get in to my new house and pay that off.

If you have questions about the ski feel free to call me on 0421 374 178 or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

The ski comes with trailer and both are still regestered - allthough i just got the rego papers to renew them which is a total of about $100.