SAU Community

ECU swap over...

inark

Originally posted by meggala

so des that mean you whimping out?

pfffffffffffft sif! just means i wont be thrashing u down the str8 like i hoped :(

not going to be as close as it would have been had the "ECU Fueling" fell thru :O

might as well tell him now... i was meant to pick up a bigger turb on tuesday but the guy ended up not wanting to sell it... at the same time i was meant to pick up one from a regular here for a friend of mine who wanted one but i was going to use it after the news of mine falling thru... and he did the same!!

was going to get it for 350 :O

yeah I dont plan to drag much after this time more the drift so I thought I would try lookign for a 1.8 -1.9 60' time hoping to crack the 13's its should be doable

running stock shocks at the back pineapple the tyres.

I want to show that a basic gtst r32 can run into the 13's

should be fun.

ive decided that i wont be doing much more to my 32 other than FMIC and bigger turbo and maybe some better brakes and wheels. Basically cause i want to do up a Trueno so i can learn how to drift. Drags arent my thing i much prefer driving a car than str8line meat headedness.

still needs to be tuned properly to fix the idling problems but the QTR results say it all... will have to dyno it now to see how much diff it made.