SAU Community

Sunshine People '05 & Summadayze '05

APA

hey all

got one and a half weeks to try and sell as many tickets to these events as possible :grouphug:

Sunshine People 1st January 12 Midday - 11pm :) $70 per ticket

Summadayze 9th January 12 Midday - 10pm :rant: $65 per Ticket

these are industry prices and probably cheapest you can get the tickets now

Sunshine People is being held at Mulberry On Swan again :grouphug:

Summadayze being held at Supreme Court Gardens haha sick :rant:

let me know how many you need and pass over the cash ASAP! :rant:

adrian :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep adrian send me over a ticket hahahaha jk jk...

i'll be there in spirit... bought this trance 2 CD, 1 DVD set a couple of days ago hey adrian, when i get back u can have a listen to it... looks pretty sick, on the DVD it's got like, a rave from spring 2004 in japan or something, with over 30,000 people in attendance...

doesnt compare to dance valley or sensation white / black though :)

be in touch ASAP dinesh coz my mate is going to melbourne on 27th Dec, and theres a distinct possibility of no more tickets after that date

and tbeffect, i will be at monkey bar on NYE, organ donor main act playing there and me mate is playing to should be sick :D

Have fun @ Sunshine people people...... yeh that makes sense. Not going myself, but considering Summerdayze. Bring on BDO!!!#@*

I've got a few mates considering Organ Donars @ M/Bar for NYE (Hardhouse styles for you n00bz) so if you're stuck for pre-sunshine ideas, looks pretty good.

Kanpai!

-Lozzle

yeah hard-house it is :wave: not the best, but Organ Donors did rock the joint at Godskitchen :wave:

sunshine not gonna be as big as last year oh wellz there always summerdayze :grouphug:

fane:- unsure of door sales and ticket prices for Reflections on NYE, coz me gettin free tickets :wave: woooooohooooooo

oh yeah and for all you breakbeat lovers, the weekend after summadayze i fink it's the 15th of Jan (Lee Rous) from "Plump DJ's" Fame is playing at the AMBAR :grouphug: