SAU Community

Sunshine People '05 & Summadayze '05

APA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two tribes! awesome... first day rave so it looks like...

not the bestest lineup ever, but good names, Rank 1, Push, Signum, Bukem...

Adrian count me in for 2 tickets (so far), will let you know if i need more...

Y@$ (from Japan)

whose mike? and yeh i keep telling myself to stop spending so much money on events but it doesn't work lol :D maybe i should throw away my keycard lol

adrian :rofl:

yeah, just saw that prodigy will be @ two tribes. . haven't seen them since 1993 so I might go along to it :D

but they were much better back then, they hadn't sold out :D

but the girlfriend wants to see IM, they're her favourite group, so its probably one or the other for me :rofl:

ahaa steve, saw ur car at the gym any lower and ur ass will be getting some tarmac action :)

jason, go to both :) hehe two tribes and IM will be fun indeed

adrian :)

haha well two tribes is gonna be a day rave so you can make it for sure :)

bentley? which direction from bentley though? 40 mins drive from Perth and you lose reception .. haha jk... :)

40mins from the centre of tokyo on an unlucky day would get you around the block... hehe also jk...

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Whilst putting a V8 in a MX5 would be fun, it would negate the whole cheap to run fun daily that the MX5 will be used for If I wanted a faster little convertible I would have got a engine check light, I mean a BMW Z4 M, but going off the issues that the guy at work who recently got one is having, it is lucky I didn't  Meh, horses for courses, the Bogan Cruise Ship is my go to for some horse torques    
    • I reckon give him a few months, LSX swap would be good
    • Mark needs to get bored at work and order things on here...
    • Bored at work, so... Out with the old In with the new Sounds good, and most importantly, no drone Thinking about being bored at work again tomorrow, or maybe give myself a EKO so I can do the new thermostat and coolant reservoir 
    • Nah never got it sorted. I have clamped all the pistons fully back using g-clamps. Pressure bled, vacuum bled, tapped it with a mallet, sung to the gods of deceleration.....no difference. My only real conclusion is the brake pressure from the car is to much for the calliper.  So I would definitely not buy these callipers. Endless would be a better option especially if it doesn't have so much lightening done to the calliper by ways of material removal. As a side note the new D2 1 piece calliper does exactly the same thing as the Alcon. So there are other callipers that have the same issue. If anything the D2 was worse.