SAU Community

security blind for stagea

mg181

yeah imported cars seem to more often than not, come without them. I'm after one for my car as well over here in NZ. Scarce items seeing as not many of them are around here at the moment. I'm very tempted to maybe try and make a unit up, but think I could be biting off really a bit more than I can chew. Going to ponder this over my time off shortly. Queue a few hours standing at the back of the car with a cold one in one hand and scratching ones chin with the other. Is it possible for those lucky so and so's with them to take a close detailsed photo of the mounting point of the blind and also how it sits when in place? Going to use that for inspiration on mocking one up.

thanks heaps and compliments of the season to you all!

yeah imported cars seem to more often than not, come without them.  I'm after one for my car as well over here in NZ.  Scarce items seeing as not many of them are around here at the moment.  I'm very tempted to  maybe try and make a unit up,  but think I could be biting off really a bit more than I can chew.  Going to ponder this over my time off shortly.  Queue a few hours standing at the back of the car with a cold one in one hand and scratching ones chin with the other.  Is it possible for those lucky so and so's with them to take a close detailsed photo of the mounting point of the blind and also how it sits when in place?  Going to use that for inspiration on mocking one up.

thanks heaps and compliments of the season to you all!

Hi Happymeal, I was lucky enough to get one so here's some photo's, sorry about the average quality. It's probably easy enough to adapt a roller blind, it's just the mounting that'll be tricky. What sort of cover/fitting do you have in place at the moment?

:xmas: