SAU Community

Lowering R33 gtst

SiVaK

Hey guys ive got stock suspension but 17"s all round the rears 255's and the front 235's wide,now if i were to lower the car im quite sure by looking at the guards they would rub or possibly not even fit over the tyres. Im just wondering what you guys that have lowered your gtst's with wide tyres on them have done?

depends on how much you lower them. i put in some Whiteline low springs and it still sits with enough distance from the wheels. i have 19s with 235s at the front and 255s at the rear.

if you slam it and it rubs, just get the guards rolled!

I have 235 fronts an 255 rears (17's) an with the cars as low as my adjustable will go (front & rear tyres just under guards) theres no scrubbing what so ever....well accept for my font bar on the ground and middle muffler on speed humps :)

Yer same, I got 235 on the front and 255 on the rear and theres no rubbing except a slight bit when i turn full lock going slow and in reverse? its not rubbing on the guard thoough it rubbers on the inner lining under the arch. Never happens when driving normally though.