SAU Community

EOI F/s HR31 GTS-X

I'm chasing expressions of interest for my 1987 HR31 GTS-X. Mods include:

Full rebuild (to standard specifications approximately 20K ago) R31 NICS bottom end R32 RB20DET head, plenum, injectors etc

Manual (r32)

Turbo, r33 compressor vl turbo cartridge and exhaust wheel

Blitz FMIC

17x8 mags w 235 rubber (50% simex on the rear and 95% Yoko on the front)

full 3 inch exhaust from turbo back with polished stainless cannon

JIC height adjust coilovers on the rear, KONI and kings springs on the front with CUSCO upper controls and strut brace

S15 calipers on the front and R33 rear brakes

SAFC II

Oil catch can (never had anything in it when I've checked)

Polished crossover pipe and plug cover

Turbosmart BOV

K&N Pod filter

approx 230Hp at the rears in shootout mode

The car is the perfect base for further mods, the AFM and management being the only real impediment to more power. I have a complete R32 wiring loom,ECUand igniter module ready to be done and chipped with a Z32 AFM. I've only managed to hold back on doing more to the car because saving for a house and GTR was more important :wassup: The current tune is perfect for the everyday driving I use it for and it still gets 12l/100k's city and 10L/100k's country driving.

The car is in great nick with only a few minor blemishes in the paintwork. The front steering rack has been fully rebuilt to fix a common and expensive problem with cars of this age (~$1,000). It is a great car and has served me well but the time has come to get my arse back into a GTR. Offers of $13,000 ono.

The car is in Perth but transport to the East coast can be arranged

A fantastic alternative to a 180/ S13 platform, if you are after something a bit different this car gets a lot more stares than my '32 GTR used to.

Will consider swap and cash adjustment for R32 GTR.

Pics to follow

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...