SAU Community

Liberal election promise

locASH

Originally posted by clarkey

whoever votes for the Liberals just to have the 10% rule reinstated has no idea of the real world. I wish the 10% leniency was reinstated myself as I got a speeding ticket not long ago for doing 64 in a 60 zone but I wouldnt vote for the libs for only that reason. I dont know how many times (if ever) some of you have voted but just think a little bit harder and read a few more newspapers

Its not the only reason I'm voting Libs. Labour just spends. Spend spend spend.

Voter: "Wheres the money gonna come form?"

Labour: "It doesnt matter."

Do you really trust the words of a politician???? :confused:

Promise this, and that. But when it comes to crunch time, excuses one after another.

Johnny Howard: "The GST will benifit all Australians."

He "forgot" to mention that this only applies if you are on a high income.

Well i only get 3 pointers...never got a 1 pointer so i guess 3% don't mean shit to me :cool:

Libs won't get anyway so its a moot point...

They gotta stop changing it all constantly. If anything they should be raising speed limits in certain areas due to cars these days having better handling, better braking, etc. Its not the 1950's anymore and we're not driving around with tanks with drum brakes. If there are accidents there then sure reduce the limit, but otherwise leave it be, or in fact raise it.

I wish they would stop revenue raising and analyse the facts logically rather than these stupid blanket rules they just bring in on a whim.

This crap is just taking the fun out of driving for everybody, whether you like to go fast, or accidentally "creep" over the limit. How far is it going to go really? masses of people losing their license and not being able to get to work each day. Everybody speeds at some point, its just whether you are lucky or unlucky enough to get caught.

60k in a 60 zone is more dangerous for me because i lose concentration and almost fall asleep. If I'm going faster I concentrate! If i have an accident watching out for a speed camera i'm suing the government! Ok, I'm joking really, and i'd never get anywhere, but I mean this speed camera biz is taking people's eyes off looking where they are going...and instead looking at every single car on the side of the road.

Its all screwed - give us back our rights!