• 5 months later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol... hit 80 couple of days ago.

I think its ok, seeming as you can gear up in pretty decent pvp epics which only cost honour.

no need for accumulating marks from different BG's ect, or impossible arena ratings.

Btw anyone from Barthilas - Oceanic ?

Main: Palwan - Undead mage

Edited by gcg7861

Thats why its gay, its so easy to get everything epicalised. Pre-BC was the best because if you had epics people would know you worked your ass for em. Only thing I like bout this game now is running old instances , flashing money at nubs and maken em walk from org to senjin and back under the assumption im gonna give em money to do it only for me to run away and twinking.

Tis crap, every1 has epics if they nerd it out... even just badge farming

Game content is too easy and way to many scrubs

+ wow needs to fix the fairness in the game before i even think about downloading patches.

the game mechanics are screwed pretty much

Whow! Now that is a game, i mean the graphics are mad, the sound is excellent and being a MMORPG is just mad aswell.

Does anyone have the game???

Ive been playing wow for like 3years now and i love it. Pre-BC raiding was the best with the 40mans and BC raiding with black temple and all was so much fun. Now with wrath its fun; i mean i have 2 80's (warlock and warrior) although i havnt started raiding yet coz i cbf. still love the game so much though :D

• 1 month later...
i gave my char a sex change just before i leveled to 80.. lol

i just clocked over 41k honor last night too.. need to get arena rating to get decent gear though

Ally Get smashed in arena toy LOL. For epics depends what ya need it for BG go for the Savage or Hatefull gear but most arena items need ratings & these ratings arent that easy to get as you all know. As for Pre Raiding epic gear before you enter the eye Naxx 10 man get you sorted for 25 man nax then ya rdy for 10 man eye. All depending on if its a guild run or not.

I quit WoW recently after clearing all Pre-Ulduar Content and having farmed it for months.

Now just trying to fight the urge to renew, just to pvp because i know i'll play it too much..

I hate you Blizzard!

Anyone else on Saurfang Server?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ewwww buying accounts. pity the raid that toon ends up in :)

wow is still good, although ive only played it from half way thru BC, i worked my ass off early on for my epic 80's. hate seeing fresh lvl 80's expecting to raid....

far too adictive though, keeps me from tinkering with the skyrine

• 2 weeks later...

mmm just renewed again......... now Alliance Thaurissan, Dreadmaul horde, thinking about moving to Barth or Jubei, anyone got some end game guilds i can steal a spot in? =]

Farming is way to easy, spent my first 3 days back pvping, got 5 pieces + belt / trinket. <-- stupid

My account was hacked and i lost my warlock and warrior :D

So i started a new account 2weeks back now and am levelling a Elemental Tauren Shaman - Nismò - on Thaurissian.

Already level 40 with full blues, 120+ spell power and i PWN.

Cant wait till 58 - the guild will run me thru AQ20 (only need like 3 80's) just so i can get the epic gear to show off even through ill replace it within 10mins in Hellfire....