SAU Community

Advan Neova AD07

wilzlee

Since i'm back in singapore, i decided to go 'performance' shopping and i came across this big tire warehouse where they stock like heaps of YOKOHAMA ADVAN AD07 tires. The price for it was fair enuff... AUD$338 for back 18" 265/35 each and AUD$275 for front 18" 235/40 each. I m really interested in purchasing these tires but i have a problem. AM I ABLE TO BRING THEM BACK INTO AUSTRALIA? Are there any law might prevent me from bringing it back? Does anyone know?????pleaseeeeeeee help.... thkssssssssssssss :)

oooo are these good tyres? I've got these on my car, they're not like R-spec tyres are they?

umm.... bringing them back....i'd imagine you'd just have to box em up and send them back seperately, but in terms of legalities i'm sure it's fine as it doesn't look like you can buy them here anyway.

I bought those tires from North end tires (second hand - there is a thread about these guys somewhere), for $90 a pop (225/50 R16)

2 had 100% tread, and the other 2 had 99% tread.

They were great tires, had plenty of grip, but didn't last very long - about 18 months I think (everyday driving - no burnouts either). Could have mde them last 2 years if got a wheel alignment.

Anyhow, back on track.... I think those guys import them second hand from Germany, so I dont see an issue (besides maybe the cost of getting them here).

Good luck

all rite guysss...thankss for the replyyy.... i will definitely bring them back then.... SS8_Gohan.... dude, those tiressss come with ya car?? u luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guy. take good care of it man... hahahhahaa.... btw, neova AD07s arnt R compss....

Zahos. gonna go check for the shipping details tomorrow then... hopefully i will be able to get all 4 back by january.... =)

Should be alright to ship the tyres to Australia. I dont' think customs will really care what it is for. All they care is GST. :) I'd be interested in finding out the GST and shipping for these tyres.

Wilzlee, let us know the address of the warehouse when you can!! Cheers mate!