SAU Community

200kw@rw 95' Mspec Skyline $21.5k

PRICE DROP TO 20K

Hey guys ,

This is a M-spec Skyline with all optional extras including sunroof . This skyline is in excelent condition , i am the first australian owner and i am a mechanic by trade this car has been very well looked after and serviced every 3000kms scince i have had it ( i use motul performance oils!) Interior is in perfect condition. It has a custom front mount inter cooler with stainless piping all custom made from scratch. It also has a full stainless BLITZ exhaust system wich also has a detachable resinator! Full alarm system with remote. Full Genuine Nismo 400r body kit (front bar side skirts and rear bar) valued to $6000. Adjustable Dampner shocks for stiffer or softer ride, Front Tower Bar. Duel stage boost controller And a turbo timer has been on it its whole life, 17"alloy AVS racing Pearl White wheels and Custom Dump Pipe. Also a big selling point that i have to mention is that i Personally just rebuilt this motor with new pistons rings bearings and full gasket kit! So this motor is brand new again and has only done 1500kms scince the rebuild. It was also dyno'd recently and produced 200KW at the wheels. I have not gone overbored with the modifications as i think that it shows the cars has been thrashed if it has beed highly modifyed. So as you can see that This is a Brialliant car for its age and has had a excelnt life underneath the car is also spotless wich is a good sign that it had a good life in japan too. Once you see this car in reallife you wont want any other skyline! Its a shame to sell ,but i am after another car so it is a genuine reason to sell . Any other questions dont hesitate to ask!!!!!!! Urgent SALE!!!!!!! ALSO THERE IS A DEALER SELLING A CAR CLOSE LOOKING TO MINE BUT IN STOCK STANDARD FOR $26000 . So you now know what good value this car is!!!!! HERE IS ENGINE PIC 430817.jpg