SAU Community

hybird intercooler $310 deliveried

RallyArt

My Supplier drop the price because he owns 100% of the factory in China from 2005 so it's a very good time to buy those coolers now

so don't worry guys my supplier got more than 10000 in Stock in Australia.

same factory as Hybird.

Core size: 600x300x76 bar and plate

HP Rating: 500-600hp

Flow Test: 381.3cfu

Fully Polished

3" inlet and outlet

Comes with end tanks, fully welded.

Low Cost, High Efficiency

$300 delivered

Core size: 450x300x76 bar and plate

HP Rating: 400-500hp

Fully Polished

3" inlet and outlet

$295 delivered

Core size: 600x300x105 bar and plate

HP Rating: 500-1600 hp

Fully Polished

3" inlet and outlet

$400 delivered

Time for the Postage

Sydney within : next day or 2 days working days

Mel within: 2 to 4 days

Adl: 2 to 4 days

Perth: 3 to 5 days

we have enough people already. So please contact me if you need any... we can do next day delivery.....

P.S Guys No COD, only accept bank deposit or Money order or Credit Card

I am located in Brisbane so Brisy ppl can pick them up.

Can i inspect and pay cash.... im in Brissy....

Ill come and look and buy and post quality as a third party member to help others confidence...

Ive got a cooler off this guy. not all that happy about the after payment feedback..etc.

but did recive goods as stated in the title. (altho wasnt next day delivery like stated originaly)

cheers.

So my question is how come your cooler costs $300 or 310 i got confused as u have 2 prices but anyways. How come the piping is so expensive.... Local performance shop wants $700 for a core and $250 for piping and install. That includes polishing core and end tanks???

I assume they just have expensive cores and make their money that way...

I asked if they would plumb one of your cores and they laughed and told me if i wanted to take a chance then go for it, but they will not plumb it, because they dont trust them... Whats the go....

So my question is how come your cooler costs $300 or 310 i got confused as u have 2 prices but anyways. How come the piping is so expensive.... Local performance shop wants $700 for a core and $250 for piping and install. That includes polishing core and end tanks???

I assume they just have expensive cores and make their money that way...

I asked if they would plumb one of your cores and they laughed and told me if i wanted to take a chance then go for it, but they will not plumb it, because they dont trust them... Whats the go....

Its called a biased opinion. 'they dont trust them so they wont plumb one'

wtf is that ment to mean? in other words 'no, because we wont make enough money off it'

ask for a reason why they dont trust them and post up, i need a good laugh. theres many of these coolers going around australia at the moment, i have alot of friends using these coolers, (not all from this seller).

coolers are flow and pressure tested. lets here from these workshops why there so shit. :P

sorry about the prices....300 is the special price for the cooler so.....I have my own reason that pipes are charge for that amount of money....but if you can get cheaper pipes then you can just buy it from me and let them to do the pipes, just don't care what they say....just post up what they say i need a good laugh as well....

• 2 weeks later...