Windscreen damage?

PW= power windows?

AW=?

PS= power steer?

I7B=?

Interested in the Advertising section and options section

(2 boxes above car) and the negatives section lower left

(4 lines)

is it possible to get a bigger version of this - impossible to read a lot of it.

it's a one owner car

rego until march

from the kanji, could well mean a stone chip on the windscreen

ac, power steering, power windows, bodykit, runs on petrol (yay)

looks to have factory option navigation system (yet this isn't marked in the option list)

I'll have another look in the morning, unless someone provides more info before then

4 lines in the lower corner (I assume you mean left-hand side, above the box section) - first one means there are stains inside, second one means there is rust on the underbody, I believe the third line refers to the sideskirt (?step) but I have no idea what the damage reference is (reads to me as 'ear surface' - I asked a japanese person, they also had no idea - we think it might be 'auction dialect' haha), likewise the bottom line - I think it's a reference to the dents on the panels (but can't offer any more info than that). Stone chip(s?) on the windscreen

Options: the top box says power steering, power windows, bodykit, and ?AW (can't remember what the last one is - I should know...), the navigation system box isn't checked, but...

section below options (sales point): says 5spd manual, and factory option navigation system

The handwriting is terrible, btw!

I think I7B is airbag?

If you dont mind could you translate mine? :)

I know the jist of it, but no idea on the writing on the left handside.

auction2.jpg

it has small dent and scatch ..

repair apparent r/h door

grade 4 .b is about as good as they get ..try and remember that...grade 4 generally means $500 to $1000 to spend to make car YARD ready ..detail ,RWC items etc

b interior usually non smoker as well

i would happy with the 2 cars with auction sheets on this thread..both good non accident cars with little to spend when they get here :cheers:

4 lines in the lower corner (I assume you mean left-hand side, above the box section) - first one means there are stains inside, second one means there is rust on the underbody, I believe the third line refers to the sideskirt (?step) but I have no idea what the damage reference is (reads to me as 'ear surface' - I asked a japanese person, they also had no idea - we think it might be 'auction dialect' haha), likewise the bottom line - I think it's a reference to the dents on the panels (but can't offer any more info than that).  Stone chip(s?) on the windscreen

Options: the top box says power steering, power windows, bodykit, and ?AW (can't remember what the last one is - I should know...), the navigation system box isn't checked, but...

section below options (sales point): says 5spd manual, and factory option navigation system

The handwriting is terrible, btw!

Big thanks for that.

Heh I'll have to take your word for it about the terrible handwriting.

Guess the thing that scares me is the underbody rust.

I guess a general rule for me being Japanese illiterate is to avoid in

general cars with any writing under the negative points. Unfortunately,

some may be pretty minor and I wouldn't know.

Heres a challenge for ya... :sly:

We managed to translate most of this, but we didnt know alot of the kanji. If anyone can fill me in (especially on the Advertisment and Sales Points) I'd really appreciate it. DaiOni?? :cheers:

1635B.jpg

Domo arigatoo gozaimashita

it has small dent and scatch ..

repair apparent r/h door

grade 4 .b is about as good as they get ..try and remember that...grade 4 generally means $500 to $1000 to spend to make car YARD ready ..detail ,RWC items  etc

b interior usually non smoker as well

i would happy with the 2  cars with auction sheets on this thread..both good non accident cars with little to spend when they get here :D

this car IS a accident .......its in USS's damaged corner.....4000 and above is from the damaged corner

blacky - I've translated just about everything but the bottom 1/3 (which, again, is very hard to read - takes a native/skilled person to recognize handwriting like that on face value). A lot of the damage stuff is hard to work out because it's in 'auction speak' - kind of a dialect (or at least, vocab) of its own.

I just haven't had time to write it up - maybe tomorrow.

this car IS a accident .......its in USS's damaged corner.....4000 and above is from the damaged corner

By that logic mine would also be accident damaged being no. 10,211?

So they give out grade 4 to acco vehicles??? Can't see any X's on my car either.

Blacky's is no. 1635 so that means even though it is grade R-1 and has X's on the car its not acco damaged? I'm confused.

By that logic mine would also be accident damaged being no. 10,211?  

So they give out grade 4 to acco vehicles??? Can't see any X's on my car either.

Blacky's is no. 1635 so that means even though it is grade R-1 and has X's on the car its not acco damaged? I'm confused.

there is a cut off number for the vehicles in the previously damaged corner of USS(i think its 8000 but cant be sure)anything that has 4000 and something is DEFINATLY from the damaged corner...8000 is from the damaged(still damaged,undrivable)The grade on a car doesnt mean NOTHING....