SAU Community

To Be spotted Challenge

Zebbie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez guys... I don't know about you and Silver...

I thought this was just a "spotto" game... Not a "pull down his pants, check what underwear he's wearing and then give him a five finger rub" ugh.gifugh.gifugh.gifugh.gif

You guys just don't know when to stop hsugh.gif

Guest two.06l
yeah I saw you too. You were wearing a really gay pinky coloured shirt with sequins on it and glitter in your hair.

thumbs up champ..

i spotted the props van following you....lol

Omg.

I slowed down for the 'line under the bridge......

I looked to see flat tires etc... She seemed ok, so I carried on.... Damn, I wish I'd stopped now.

FS. Always stop for a line!!!!

$20 goes to Humbla

PM me, otherwise i'll come say hello on the 28th of feb ( that's when i'm back there)

Omg.

I slowed down for the 'line under the bridge......  

I looked to see flat tires etc... She seemed ok, so I carried on.... Damn, I wish I'd stopped now.  

FS. Always stop for a line!!!!  

$20 goes to Humbla

PM me, otherwise i'll come say hello on the 28th of feb ( that's when i'm back there)

Yeah the 'Line under the bridge was just watching the weather with awe. Apparently it started looking pretty spooky. (And it was hailing in Nowra at the time).

She saw you slow down as you went past. Thought snobby prick, car could have been blown up. :Bang: (Only joking - It is an RB afterall).

No hail damage where you were I hope. The Kangaroo Valley Rd from Berry was closed for a day after the storm.

OMG, this means that we have been spotted as well. (Has only taken just over 2 years).

Let us know when you are around the area and will see if we can meet up for a chat etc.

Enjoy !

El Bee & Humbla