SAU Community

Holy F--ing hailstorms batman

Terminal

yea one of the guys i work with got a call from his gf in woden who said they just got hit by HUGE hailstones. looked at bom.gov.au noticed another one heading towards the city. Luckily moved the car to the tradies :mad: walked back only spitting at this stage and by the time i got up the lift and to my office i looked at side and it was PISSING DOWN 2 minutes later heaps of hail the car park started turning white :mad: all i can say is i am glad i moved my car

That was pretty full on !! I was down in Gordon visiting when it started. Pulled onto Drakeford Drive and I could actually see the wave of hail stones coming up the road !!

I just gunned it to my place and got the car under cover.

Then after that one had passed we got another hail storm that was bigger !! Damn that lightning got close too !

J

So which areas got hit the hardest??

Didn't seem too bad here in Dickson, though the Southern end of Challis St was flooded....people still tried to drive through it.

Tuggers out Condor way was pretty well hit. I was on the phone to Shane about 12:40 and heard it startup in the background. He reckons it was plummeting down within moments. Manged to get a word out to Ed n Jayce, both being in the vicinity.

Didn't seem too bad here in Dickson

wtf i am in transact building in dickson and at one stage its was pretty damn heavy a guy brought back a couple of hail stones about the width of gold balls but half the heigh i would call that pretty big :rofl:

wtf i am in transact building in dickson and at one stage its was pretty damn heavy a guy brought back a couple of hail stones about the width of gold balls but half the heigh i would call that pretty big :rofl:

Sure it wasnt Ice Cubes for the Scotch, and wot colour were they...lol