SAU Community

Major R33 crash on the eastern!

Rochey

On my way to an induction for my plumbing course this morning, driving along the eastern freeway at about 1:00pm I saw an Marone R33 rolled on its side. I was traveling inbound and it was on my side of the road. Scared the hell out of me. Looked like a pretty bad crash, i hope no one was hurt. Anyone know who it was?

lets not assume that it was because the person was speeding or doing something stupid straight away until more info has been given on the subject. hopefully it was due to the heavy bashing we got from the rain and not stupidity, unfortunate none the less

yeah i travelled down eastern at about 3:15pm today, and a 200sx [early model] took to the corner of the bridge strut... [large concrete square that suppotrs the bridge...] and yeah passenger side was crushed in, entire wriet off... saw the ambo there and they were just leaving as i rolled past....

hope its no one from here, or anyone they know...

the 200 was a dark green in color, couldn't see plates they look normal [as in vic roads]

yeah i travelled down  eastern at about 3:15pm today, and a 200sx [early model] took to the corner of the bridge strut... [large concrete square that suppotrs the bridge...] and yeah passenger side was crushed in, entire wriet off... saw the ambo there and they were just leaving as i rolled past....

hope its no one from here, or anyone they know...

the 200 was a dark green in color, couldn't see plates they look normal [as in vic roads]

i saw that too on my way home..didnt see any concrete though. i saw all the passenger side crushed and a massive FOR SALE 04XX XXX XXX on the rear window. looked like a bad crash and i hope no one was seriously injured

having seen so many crashes, i know once i get my skyline i will definately be a safe driver. If i didnt have to go to that induction i wouldnt have it was just to dangerous. I came straight home, didnt beat around the bush at all.