SAU Community

My brothers box of doom!

stÖrmy

My brother owns a magna, an old one :(

Its a nice decent car to drive though, and well, what can i say, we are Bass freaks! we played a bass test song on the way to my sisters house, and god damn i had my window down half way and when the bass hit it even changed the sound of the wind, i had a huge headache and i even had blurry eyes for a couple minutes LOL.

anyways, heres the box, 2 10"'s raping his boot.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

dcp023448kn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I dont mind bass myself, i dont mind other people who like good bass in their car, but i dont see a f#cking need for people to put in oversized sub woofers just so the whole world can hear... I have a 12" sub in my car in a closed box design to keep the bass inside the cabin & not outside.

I have mates who have ridiculously loud subs, I don’t know wether they think they're kool or not driving around with the windows down but i'll tell ya by-standers who see cars with really loud stereo's dont think "owwww they're my hero", they think "what a tossa", keep that in mind when your maxing out your subs in a busy area. If your maxing out your subs driving down the highway then by all means keep that sh#t turned up & enjoy it, just not in busy areas it makes you look like a :tool:, i hope your not one of them.

I dont mind bass myself, i dont mind other people who like good bass in their car, but i dont see a f#cking need for people to put in oversized sub woofers just so the whole world can hear... I have a 12" sub in my car in a closed box design to keep the bass inside the cabin & not outside.

I have mates who have ridiculously loud subs, I don’t know wether they think they're kool or not driving around with the windows down but i'll tell ya by-standers who see cars with really loud stereo's dont think "owwww they're my hero", they think "what a tossa", keep that in mind when your maxing out your subs in a busy area.  If your maxing out your subs driving down the highway then by all means keep that sh#t turned up & enjoy it, just not in busy areas it makes you look like a :tool:, i hope your not one of them.

I only have a 10inch so nuurrrrrr to you :)

But yeah, I was going to ask the same thing, but not in such a blunt matter.

Basically, whats the point?

single 12 over here, I can take the box out if I want also cause it just sits there and falls over when I hoot it around corners. Remind me to buy some Octopus Straps :D

• 3 weeks later...

good thing with these subs is you cant really here them to much outside the car, i dunno why. But when we play the bass test songs wich stress the crap out of the speakers im sure the whole street can hear it lol.