SAU Community

gtech pro rr

dude, buy one off of vpwmailorder or anywhere really, the RR is great, I have the Comp with the RR Software adn I also have the Mapmaker software and all the guff. If you can't get toa dyno or near anything good this thing is the shiznit... I measured the difference in my cam change on my SR20 with one of these.. All good...

dude, buy one off of vpwmailorder or anywhere really, the RR is great, I have the Comp with the RR Software adn I also have the Mapmaker software and all the guff. If you can't get toa  dyno or near anything good this thing is the shiznit... I measured the difference in my cam change on my SR20 with one of these.. All good...

What is the Mapmaker software?

What is the Mapmaker software?

http://www.slip-angle.com/

That is one fo the Mapmaker bits of software written for the RR firmware... Some of us waited on the GTechPro Forums for ages for them to bring out the new Firmware and it was worth it. I used this RR side of it to help tune my rear suspension, the mapmaker software was good to ascertain where I was having issues with corner entry.. You could use this for Motorkhana with good results.. If you have a basic understanding of suspension setups and what effects your changes will have (okay, so more than basic) then this is very usefull..

I mostly use my GTechPro Comp for drag times and Power runs, tuning the car on the highway is my only option as no dyno for a very very long way.. I got the Comp specifically to measure the difference in Wheel Horespower before and After fitment of my Tomei PONCAMS into my SR20... I had done numerous Desktop Dyno simulations and I just wanted to prove them one way or another.. And it worked..

Since I lunched my PC, I have lost the key for the software, however I was the first person to buy it (also the first time I ahve ever payed for Software) I am pretty certain that I will be able to get a key again..