SAU Community

Charity Cruise Cancelled?

cammaS15

ALSO peoples their will be alot of cars here and as i said to jayce i think it was once why does sau not use CB's they make it so handy especially if someone gets stuck behind etc. so anyways i will be bringing mine not sure if others will be hey personally i think on these sorts of things they are a god sendespecially if anything does go wrong

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c yuz all at jerra, if not at regatta point, if not there at musuem, and last resort at cotter, just depending when i get up BUT i WILL be there just not sure what time.

ohh and a BIG thanx for glenn, jayce and richard for organising/sorting the cruise

c yuz all at jerra, if not at regatta point, if not there at musuem, and last resort at cotter, just depending when i get up BUT i WILL be there just not sure what time.

ohh and a BIG thanx for glenn, jayce and richard for organising/sorting the cruise

I was waiting to hear from you,G. ! Good to see you're coming!

hey jayce, yeah been busy with the friggin jimny and neglecting gtr, as a result took gtr for a quick spin and it blew a radiator hose, i guess it was ticked off at me for not driving it latley, it's all fixed with a silicon hose replacement, let's see it try and blow that off.

on another note i'll have a c.b. radio with me for da cruise.

Hey guys heres whats news...(Sorry bad pun again)

Southern cross ten will run a "still graphic" story! So I will be taking photos for them on the day. Win news would love to get some footage but dont think they will have enough camera crews at that time! Still not sure if prime will be involved yet but i'm still working it. Most of the papers said they might run retrospective stories on monday. And the radio stations are happy to broadcast it whenever!

So all in all not bad, hopefully Win can get a crew together or prime can come otherwise there will be no footage.

Sorry it wasnt more Glenn. I'm still not giving up on it! its only 11:20am, there is still hope.

Awwww man I can't make it :-(

We're having a lunch for my fiance's b'day.....

It's probably safer that I don't til I get new clutch anyways....

Happy to donate the 10buckers though....

Anywho, hope everyone has a fun and safe time on Sunday, I'll be there in spirit(otherwise known as the 2 injectors in GM_GTR baby) :-)

Anywho, hope everyone has a fun and safe time on Sunday, I'll be there in spirit(otherwise known as the 2 injectors in GM_GTR baby) :-)

now hopefully your spirit doesn't haunt me..lol, :P naa the injectors are going really well .. sorry you could make it mate, would've been good to see another gtr