Two Tribes Roll Call

tigeryas

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first out door event my ass..

unless you mean for you..

the very first one was years ago, at belvoir, josh wink played, and they had a big fake beach, inflateable pools, some funky stuff, and that random bungy trampoline thing..

we drank vb, sat in the pools and chilled all day, it rocked large

anyway, nearly only one week left to go..

dinesh, infected mushroom is psy-trance, they have sold about 300-400 odd tickets for it, which i think is quite a good turn out for a psy-trance event as perth doesn't have much of love for psy-trance.......... i am looking forward to two tribes but not as much as infected mushroom.... thats gonna be krayzie.......

theres gonna be tooo many knobshiners at two tribes, purely because prodigy and grandmaster flash are there.... this is the only reason that two tribes has SOLD OUT completely no more tickets available anywhere so be prepared for alot more then the usual of fruitcakes and drunk ****s at two tribes...... who aren't there for a good time, they are just there cause their friends told them prodigy or grandmaster flash was playing.... :D

BRING ON WORLD OF DnB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian :cheers:

woohooo Prodigy and Push(M.I.K.E) are playing different set times..... so we don't miss out on either :cheers:

for those who dunno push(mike), probably greatest trance producer ever.......been around for long time as well :D

think..... of tracks like Strange World, Universal nation'99 etc.......

adrian :D