SAU Community

Speed Cut Lifter

Speed cut removers $175 New

Suit- R33 Auto/Manual

RS4 Stagea Auto/Manual

I have just made a speed cut removal device and fitted it to my R33 auto Skyline. It has only 4 wires to connect and is pre set. Its just a gray box about 150X80X19mm. Till i can get some smaller boards made up.

SAFE TO USE ON AUTO/MANUAL/4X4 AND HICAS SYSTEMS. DOESN'T EFFECT SPEEDO (even though there's no reading after 180)

Its basicaly a digital cicuit that modifies the signal to the computer. Also has a led to tell u when is functioning.

Will be making them 4 nissan, supra, soarer, falcon etc tell me what u have!

:flamed:

Fair dink didn't realise thanks make i'll have to look in to how to make them cheaper, do u know it the hks ones work on auto's.

http://www.importscene.com.au/category130_1.htm

Did some reserch into what u said $279 for the manual and $350 for the auto's. These are australian prices. Mine is $175 thats a lot cheaper than $350 however i cannot compete with second hand prices.

This is HKS's listing of cars and they don't include the R33 Auto

http://www.importscene.com.au/prod548.htm

The equivalent HKS

OK I give up, I looked at the list and it says "manual tansmission cars only" when it doesn't fit an auto. The R33 RB25DET does not have "manual tansmission cars only" printed after it, so doesn't that mean if fits an auto? :headspin:

SydneyKid yea ur right now i read the chart like that, another sight confused the issue of saying type I for manual & type II for Auto makeing maybe the wrong asumption that Type II is not in the chart.

BUT REGARDLESS TO ALL THAT IAM STILL SELLING THEM FOR $175 + POSTAGE FOR THE R33'S TILL I GET SOME MORE SETTINGS FOR OTHER CARS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...