SAU Community

Tas Whoretown

Keegs

haha so true. yesterday here it was like 25, and today its cold and raining wtf, stupid bs weather.

if i was a weatherman i'd jst tossa coin for the weather i mean pffft what other method would u use :lol:

screw riding a bike to work, my next door neighbour had to all winter cos he crashed his car....

oh and the weather ain't all that bad here, i got on a plane here and off in brisbane and there was no difference...

actually the whole drive down to melb i think it was colder than tassie

Haha, difference was timmy, you probably left here in the middle of the arvo with the sun out, and arrived in bris with the sun down and a shit day. But there has hardly been a winter at all this year. every year it seems to be getting closer to being just one 12 month season.

screw riding a bike to work, my next door neighbour had to all winter cos he crashed his car....

oh and the weather ain't all that bad here, i got on a plane here and off in brisbane and there was no difference...

actually the whole drive down to melb i think it was colder than tassie

You BIG girl Tim.

Nothing wrong with riding bikes, there just like cars and can be used in all weather conditions.

Its the rider that can't :rolleyes:

I ride mine and the car is on the road (well most of the time) its easier and quicker to get to work, (and i can have more fun as well) less fuel consumption and i can park anywhere....

I love Tassie weather B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Well as I will have both S1 and S2 front parts i will see what works best out of the two. Im not fussed if i need to drill extra holes, and im a big fan of Nutserts/rivet nuts and a nice painted dome head bolt as a way to hold stuff in place where plastic clips have broken and are hard to source new ones
    • Yeah truthfully it seems like the headlight supports for the ALTIA and S2 should be the same, but they aren't. I can only guess that the grill area of the Altia bar is different to the grill area of the S2 bar. Either that or it's due to the S1 bar having an angle up to the center bar that the Altia doesn't, or something. That said, I recently bought an Altia bar myself, and I fit it over the S1 brackets and thought "Yes, this will all work fine" so even as I doubt my own words as I post, I also daresay you'll be okay.
    • Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.
    • Which injectors are you using? It's likely the fuelling is off also, so as above.
    • Awesome to know. I have a Series 1, and When pulling my front bumper off for the first time i realised my reo/crash bar was a bit worse for wear, and was going to try pick up a better one soon just so i can replace it. Someone is selling a full series 2 front bar and brackets for a decent price, so was going to probably reuse my brackets and install the new second hand reo/crash bar. I also have a genuine Altia body kit to do up, spray and put on, and not sure if that will use the series 1 or series 2 brackets for the front bumper, so having both will be handy, and knowing i can drill holes out to make stuff fit between series is also handy to know!