SAU Community

Tas Whoretown

Keegs

Whats your stagea like??? What did it cost?? Im looking at buying 1

I love it!!

Auto is a bit crappy I think, it sometimes searches for second, but if you put it into tiptronic (I have the R34 Neo) that solves that issue. Will look into getting an aftermarket Auto ECU one day. Oh, or spend another 10k and get a manual.

I set a budget of $16,000, that is total price imported, shipped, complianced, delivered to Hobart.

This was highest auction grade possible for that age vehicle, and was perfect inside & out, slightly hish Ks at 88,000, but no wear at all to be seen.

I think the coil packs have gone, but i havent serviced it and it still on the original platinums so its prob just the plugs. Really love the twin sunroofs.

With the exchange rate at the moment this car would have cost 15K by the way, they have really come down in price recently.

Aha, the beauty of a Stagea, not only practical but AWD, its a Nissan, RB25DET.... Why didnt they make a ute out of it????

Just to bring up a previous conversation, it looks like the Stagea Ute has been built, I quite like it, kind of pointless, but funny anyway:

post-37736-1182651849_thumb.jpg post-37736-1182651917_thumb.jpg

post-37736-1182651947_thumb.jpg

Did you import yourself or what company did you use??

It was through JDS auto here in Hobart, once you set the budget, they know how much Yen they can spend, and they search the auctions. They emailed me a heap of cars, and i said which ones to go for.

Nice. Do they have a website that i can look at???

www.jds-auto-imports.com

There was actually a S2 for sale down here recently, not sure what happenned to it.

JDS have (or had, not sure if still there) a S1 with leather and sunroofs in stick in Hobart showroom, think it was 13K or close to it.

Thanks for that. I will have a look. I dropped in there a few months ago and they had a yellow stagea in the window.

Thats Blakes dad's car, very nice set of wheels.

I'll shoot you a PM for a great Stagea that i know of for a great price :P

• 3 weeks later...