SAU Community

My Results First Time at Runs

KRiMiNaL

As said before i made 225rwkw at 16psi boost. It was my first time at the runs and only like the third or fourth night id taken my car out since modifying it, so im still not used to the launch.

Anyway 3 out of the 4 runs I had I got in the 13.1 bracket. My final run i was spewing my third wouldnt go in and i was driving the best!!!!!!

Best Time:=

60' 2.175

330' 5.741

660' 8.605

mph 86.82

1000' 11.077

ET 13.142

MPH 106.44

KM/h 171.3

Final Run (Missing third)"=

60' 1.948

330' 5.478

660' 8.632

mph 81.06

1000' 11.206

ET 13.342

MPH 103.02

KM/h 165.79

Im pleased with the results but what time do you reckon i could of got if I didint miss third according to my 60ft etc?

if you hadn't missed third and managed the same trap speed as the other 13.1 run, with the 1.9 60" time.. you might have got a 13.00 or possibly just in to a 12.99 area.

what wheels/tyres?

how much tyre pressure did you have?

what suspension?

16psi boost? what turbo?

nice work for your first outing..

will get much better as you get used to it

Hey dude, i was next to you in the 13.1 run. Not fair you got more boost than me :(

What car where you in what time did u get?

Ive got 17inch mag wheels on my car and i put the back to 20psi and front i left basically normal. My cars got cut springs, i wana buy sum pineapples but im scared it might slow me down.

Yee ive got a gcg hi flow so my car spools up quickly, but i found my car went the quickest when i got a bit of wheelspin other times i tried not to wheel spin.

What car where you in what time did u get?

Ive got 17inch mag wheels on my car and i put the back to 20psi and front i left basically normal. My cars got cut springs, i wana buy sum pineapples but im scared it might slow me down.

Yee ive got a gcg hi flow so my car spools up quickly, but i found my car went the quickest when i got a bit of wheelspin other times i tried not to wheel spin.

I was in the rexy wagon dude, i think i got like 13.8 when i ran you.

I sure did'nt expect you to pull away hehe.

When you going next? i might pose more of a threat then :(

Nice going there man. It takes quite a bit of practice to get the most outta your car on the 1/4 with a manual car.. My 60fts are always 2.4 so I need more practice..

Make sure you get a 12 next time you head out :)

yeee i hope i get a 12 nxt time jst keep my 60 ft down.

bmxwrx: Im going back in couple of weeks coz my mates taking his xr6t in for mods. He ran a 14.3 in auto last night and wana see the difference after the mods. Your cars a sleeper looks stock standard what have you done to it? Im hoping to do a few little mods before i go out next, suspension etc.

yeee i hope i get a 12 nxt time jst keep my 60 ft down.

bmxwrx: Im going back in couple of weeks coz my mates taking his xr6t in for mods. He ran a 14.3 in auto last night and wana see the difference after the mods. Your cars a sleeper looks stock standard what have you done to it? Im hoping to do a few little mods before i go out next, suspension etc.

I'm running untuned atm with bigger turbo, top mount cooler and 3" zaust. Getting tuned soon, so next time i hope to be in the 12's with ya, gotta get a good jump tho :D providing my clutch is still good for it hehe

Was 14.3 stock for a xr6t? Those whales can get moving real fast once fiddled with, i'm sure you'll find out soon too.

Let me know when you going next dude, we'll have a chat next time.