SAU Community

Plastic window wind breaker thing

replicate

Does anyone have a drivers side one they'd care to part with cheaply? I don't even know what they are called. Like a wind breaker or something for the window. My drivers side one didn't seem to make the trip over. Looks a bit funny with it missing and i'd like to keep the rest on.

yeah i guess they look like boomerangs

i might take them off. its just that on my last import i took them off and they left ugly glue marks underneath that had fused into the paint. I'll see how bad it is on the cef when i get it back from compliance.

i can help you out if you're willing to pay for postage, they are clean, no cracks, got a whole set,

i personally took mine off, you can use glue remover to get the glue off, also, beneath the boomerang things is C.H.R.O.M.E. and that spells chrome, which is J-pimpin

There is a product called 'Gumption' (something like that) which is absolutly awesome. Gets rid of anything!!!! Comes in a tub about the size of a margerine container and looks like a white paste. Try your local kmart or hardware store. Another product is called Gumrid...comes in a little bottle of liquid....also pretty good.

Hope it helps

There is a product called 'Gumption' (something like that) which is absolutly awesome. Gets rid of anything!!!! Comes in a tub about the size of a margerine container and looks like a white paste. Try your local kmart or hardware store. Another product is called Gumrid...comes in a little bottle of liquid....also pretty good.

Hope it helps

Right on! Same with big kevs goo remover.

damn you daveo i was oabut to say goo remover IM EXCITED!!!!

be careful with gumption, that guy ain't lying it gets rid of anything including my ex girlfriend who dissappeared due to a self-inflicted stab wound to the back. also it gets rid of paint if you abrase too hard,

either that or a liquid based eucalyptus cleaner will work, with a (very) carefully used scalpel it should come off easy, phone up a panel beater they will be able to help you out easy peasy

i take it we are talking about weatherstrips over the top of the doors?

if so... i would realy like to get my hands on a set for my 4door R32. if anyone wants to make an offer ($) etc.

cheers