SAU Community

BRAND NEW APEX-I PART (garage clearance)

jeje_6475

hi all,

My container just arrived and I've got a couple Apex'i stuff left. The postage is $20 Express (australia wide)If you guys interested, email me at [email protected]

AVC-R (Boost Controller) $540

Apex-i Turbo timer $145

SAFC II $380

Power FC $1200 (pre-order)

Greedy profec B II $455

(boost controller)

Apex-i RSM II $280

all item comes with english instruction.

HURRY!!!!! IT WON'T LAST LONG

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• G30-770. So long as you're talking engine horsepower, and not some bullshit wheel/axle/mystery horsepower.
    • It's a lottery, no one is going to be able to predict how much HP YOUR engine is going to handle as history has a huge part to play.    As examples though. I have one rb26 on 630rwhp, running 16 years now at that level, track use, only a couple of times a year.  Another 790rwhp, about 2 years now, driven every weekend.    If i was to give you a "safe" number I would say 450rwhp on 98 and 550-600 on e85.  Seen plenty of motors pop with less though too      
    • Fair play on the 120k, sorry just live in nanny Aus.  High rpm on cruise would kill me too.    On the gears, its not just first, so beside the fact I really enjoy that nice punch you get when you accel in first. 2nd is all messed up in the gearsets too. Most people I know with gearsets(even sequentials) have to drop into 1st for tarmac rally slower corners as second gear is too low in rpm, its painful. Translate to the street, I am using a 2.3 gear out of a low speed turn, gearset you got a 1.7 second. I can tell you now between my two cars which one is a LOT more fun.    On a track its a different story, once the car is moving the gearset ratios are supreme, 1st gets you going on a big rpm launch, then 2nd is no issue for the corner speed on most tracks.    Yer the price sucks  , old enough to remember these selling for $1500usd here in Aus. 
    • Will mainly be steering the car as tracking it in China would reduce its value a lot and mines a near mint condition v spec 2. Just weighing out the options for the next improvement. Thanks 
    • Thanks for the info. With the 2.8L stroker kit what would be the best single turbo setup for around 700-750 drivable horsepower? As I think after that it’s going to be very aggressive power delivery.