SAU Community

late model tail lights?

Mr Eps

has anyone got some late model tail lights they wanna sell? or trade for old + cashish?

i realised that the old ones don't look as good as the new ones, the way they point downwards makes the back look like it sits lower too

yeah you do, i was driving next to you two nights ago on the freeway, i was inspired, i want them because they look more "japanese" which is the look im going for, the early model tail lights look a little too american, plus the way the indicators point upwards makes the back look higher than it really is, it's an optical thing, if you look at your cars you'll know what im talking about,

if some of you wanna see some wicked job to be done on the early model, you paint the red bits black, but paint the centre garnish bit to colour code to your car! it sounds insane i'll hook up a link with someone who's done it in a sec,

hahahah i was only kidding i don't care, it's just funny how it always happens, i swear webforums breed ADhD in induviduals!

i'll try him now, cheers duder

Hey C_DawG looks great with such a dark tint but can you still see the indicaters though? wouldnt you get defected for having such a dark tint on your lights? I thought it would be fully illegal

&D

i have the dark tint on my front indiaction clusters and side lamps, it looks fully! and yes because it's only a tint the light still shines thru perfectly during day and night, although it IS illegal, they still work fine,

and if you get defected you just wash off wish i a bit of turps!