SAU Community

Cruzetime 2005.....

jlnewton

I've never known of a deceft station outside jamboree? When did they do that?

year before last they were near the corner at the carpark just out of the gates.....oh and that makes me remember they did it at powercruise last year as well...

Yeah I was there in a mate's car.. Didnt see the defect station as we left probably 30min before the end, but did see someone got pulled over about 1 mayb 2 km down the road.

Wasnt going to go either but sorta got dragged there in a mate's car. Think if I do go next year, I'll be driving a vehicle there even just for the hot laps ? .. :)

the "cruise" laps were mad fun...even i took shy out there on saturday for a spin....literally!! haha best ever fun!! soo doing it again next year, probly camping too...looked hell fun! :)

and yes there were cops defecting saturday nite as people were leaving...i got pulled over and was asked to rev my engine as they were doing a noise level check...pretty not cool i thought...they had a few cars pulled over in the first culdesac on the left doing further checks... :rofl:

did ne one se the 180 catch fire on sunday?????? it was burning from the first corner but he still thrashed it half the track before he stopped...fireees took too long...oh well went really well while it lasted....if ne one saw a datto ute in undercoat that was me.... my mates hassled me to take it unfinished just to thrash it around...i was hitting the 180 speed cut just before the control tower (*damn it ) .... the cruising was awesome and everyone was very alert while driving.,.... the fastest and safest cruise ive ever been on......

hey tappet,

I think its you its 50FFT with the white R32...How good was that garage we found in the hail...Even though the hail wasnt big enough to hurt anything it felt good knowing my car was inside.

Matt

Hey matt, cheers for yellin out... i wasn,t too woried cause iv painted the car with primer filler anyway... . nice spot u picked tho and was the only undercover spot left at a hailed out car show and i got at least 3/4 of it in the little datto thanks to matt.. there were some nice cars out there!