SAU Community

anyone tell me any good places that import jap cars in adelaide

{AMO}

I am looking at purchasing my first import and i was wonderin 9if anyone knew any good importers or caryards that sell well priced import carsa or can import them to south australia , any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

agree, i find all my car from trading post

u can try those caryard at north east rd, but i won't classified them as "good" importer.

and u have to dream for them to sell well priced import.

From experience .....Importers dont usually deliver the cars in the time they say they will.....and there r so many hidden costs/.......i would personally reconmend just buying 1 privately.....u dont have to wait for the damn thing and you get to see the car b4 u buy......

Why don't you import it yourself like I did. Prestige Motor Sport did a brilliant job & got me one of the best stock R32's around (or so i'm told by admiring workshops). Basically, what i'm saying is that you can get a much better car, non accident damaged, at a much better price.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking at purchasing my first import and i was wonderin 9if anyone knew any good importers or caryards that sell well priced import carsa or can import them to south australia , any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

yes i know a place IMPORT SPARES in windsor gardens call bennie and tell him you know me BURGO with GTRand he will help you out

call bennie on 82660212

IMPORT SPARES supply most of 33's to most yards especially REDLINE