SAU Community

Another Great Satuday Night was had by all!

REDGTT

Originally posted by Merli

Minh, your car ROCKS ;)

I bogged down off the line (I need launching practice, I don't race much from a standing start), and you ate me for breakfast :) I was playing catchup for the entire race! :D

Beautiful colour, beautiful wheels, too bad about the driver ;) BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bahaha: Just kidding mate :)  

Apparently Jason (White R33 GTR) beat a Ferrari 355? Did anyone see that race?

Thanks champ. I had a heart attack opening your bonnet.

Are you sure you dont have a screamer pipe. I cant hear anything now because you car sounds ****en tough.

Oh man Did jason own the Ferrari 355 or what. And Jason came from behind too! And funniest thing was his baby was sleeping in the back seat.

I wish I had the clutch you had in the back seat. Damn man! You lucky bitch damn you!!!

:)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KNG-32R

i was in jnr.32r last night my cuzin car u missed out on good cruize to the city after wards it was awesome to see all the skylines just cruizin down there all in a packed

Yeah I would of came but I was so tired and still drunk and needed sleep. hahhaa.

As long as you had a good time. I wanna see you guys back there next week.!

Originally posted by DR GTR

Thanks champ. I had a heart attack opening your bonnet.

Are you sure you dont have a screamer pipe. I cant hear anything now because you car sounds ****en tough.

:D

Yeah dude... My car has a Tial wastegate, that just dumps to atmosphere... Doesn't even have a screamer pipe ;)

Big night people, good to meet even more forums people in the flesh! Some really sexy cars exist in the pack we had rolling last night!

That cruise into the city went well, and most of us managed to park next to Harry's which is usually a bitch at any time of the night/day. For the first time I actually saw Harry's close and then I looked at my phone, 4.30a.m.:eek:

Didn't get home till 5, girlfriend hates me but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks for a great night ladies and gents, see you all very soon

Rhys.

haha me and donnie were at tommys and saw u drove drive twice man... you shoulda came in! :D

Did you go to long st or something?

Originally posted by XCUZME

fark u guys cruised back to the city, i should of gone with yous.

i went down to tommys, and then drove back home by the m5 fallin asleep the whole way haha ;)