SAU Community

new skyline girl on board :) just want to say Hi and some info

devil072

Hay guys I own a 94 Skyline R33 GTST a friend refered me to this site and iam not to femiliar with forums etc.

Also I have a few modifications on my car and iam looking to get a full respray in a different colour. So i wanted to know if you could post pics of different colour skylines onces that look nice. and just some general info.

Look forward to getting to know ya all on here and maybe even comming out on a cruise or two :cheers:

CHeers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there and welcome so SAU Vic!

The best place you could go to get some idea's on color's etc for your car would be at Autosalon this weekend. We have a stand there with 15 cars from the club plus there will be a bunch of other skylines from other clubs through-out the show.

But if you come to the show come up and say hi and introduce yourself!

Hey, welcome to SAU Vic! :cheers:

Nice car, interesting graphics you have there.. something different!

Come down and meet the crew at AutoSalon this weekend @ the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, most of us will be there.

We also have regular monthly general meetings in South Melbourne, all are welcome to come along.

:cheers:

here's a pic of my R34....

gttr34.jpg

Hey there, welcome to SAU! Couldn't agree more, pop into Autosalon, say hi to us and have a look at all the cars there. House of Kolour are normally there and they have a good display of custom colours for paint work, some very sexy colours too!

Did someone say stickers!!!!

DSCF0404_ADZ.JPG

Thanks for letting me know about the car show on the weekend. I didn't even think of that.

I will definately come up on the weekend.

I'm actually thinking of resparaying it blood red. I haven't seen a red skyline yet. What do you's think?

Come along to AutoSalon this weekend and have a chat.

We'll be there aaaaallllll weekend.

Look for people in black and red Polo's :cheers:

Also check out this thread here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=60590

It has all the details for the SAU-Vic club, thats if your interested in joining SAU-Vic, we currently have 120+ members i think from last count, which is superb

And then you get access to members only deals and cruises (there is a cruise may 15th)

-ash

Yeah I can't find the thread but there was a HOT R34 with a custom red paint job and a cf bonnet in the for sale section that looked awesome.

It's no bayside blue but it's an acceptable substitute! :cheers:

Oh My Freaken God That Is The Exact Red That I Want. I Went To Chapel Street On The Weekend And I Saw A Red R34. I Absolutely Fell In Love With It. Thats Where I Got The Idea From

That Is Absolutely Stunning

Hows that ey! :cheers: There is one or two of the red 34's round. One of our members drives one, it's a standard R34 GTT Colour :cheers:

I Haven't Had The Car For Long So Slowly Slowly Want To Do It Up Properly,

I'm Not Really Sure Where To Start From, So Far I've Got An Apexi Exhaust System, Blitz Air Filter. Blitz Turbo Timer, Blitz Blow Of Walve.

I've Got A Pretty Good System,but Speed Is What I Want The Most

If Any Suggestions Please Let Me Know

Thanks

I Haven't Had The Car For Long So Slowly Slowly Want To Do It Up Properly,

I'm Not Really Sure Where To Start From, So Far I've Got An Apexi Exhaust System, Blitz Air Filter. Blitz Turbo Timer, Blitz Blow Of Walve.

I've Got A Pretty Good System,but Speed Is What I Want The Most

If Any Suggestions Please Let Me Know

Thanks

So the myth is true, red cars do go faster and thats why your painting it.

That R34 Red was my car, I just painted on of my cars the XR6 Blueprint - came out nice, and right now have another car which is being painted the Holden Red (Monaro).

I will also be getting one of my other cars resprayed Acid Rush (New Ford colour - mustard type with pearl look).

If your interesting in getting your cars's colour changed, i can organise a good price for you.

Devil - also contact Troy (forum user name = ylwgtr2) - he's done a LOT of cars from here and is an active member of SAU Vic as far as a respray goes.

Always looks after people from SAU.

Anyways.... Troy's number is 0417 563 600