SAU Community

new skyline girl on board :) just want to say Hi and some info

devil072

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Went To Chapel Street On The Weekend And I Saw A Red R34. I Absolutely Fell In Love With It. Thats Where I Got The Idea From

I saw that red R34 at chapz on saturday night too.. didn't see your car though! There was also a bayside blue R34 gtt doing laps too :D

That would be great

I'm just getting all the quotes together, the cheapest one i got so far was $3000 - $3300.

If you'd be able to help me. I would appriciate it

Thanks

Just a word of advice, as a general rule quality comes at a cost so when looking at repairsresprays they cheapest quote isn't always the best quote. I had my car resprayed recently and although no doubt I could of gotten it done cheaper, the quality of the job was second to none. Just a friendly word or warning :D

Just a word of advice, as a general rule quality comes at a cost so when looking at repairsresprays they cheapest quote isn't always the best quote. I had my car resprayed recently and although no doubt I could of gotten it done cheaper, the quality of the job was second to none. Just a friendly word or warning :D

Agreed upon!

get them to clarify what the quote includes... if it doesnt include the insides of the doors and door jams, sils, engine bay and boot i wouldnt bother.

Yeah I was suprised myself.

They pretty much take the whole car apart.

That includes everything. In side the doors. around the engine, boot the whole lot. JetSpeed have pretty good reputation, so I don't have to worry about them stuffing up the job.

JetSpeed have pretty good reputation, so I don't have to worry about them stuffing up the job.

LOL... r u serious? I suggest you ask a few more people..... I haven't heard the best things about jetspeed, especially regarding body kit fitting and spraying. Doesn't hurt to shop around to get the best deal, even more so when it's not urgent.

:D

you should check out some factory colours that have come out on the new cars. Its cheap, readily available and looks stunning on cars that they didn't come factory on. For example the new corolla baby blue with the white pearl thru it, or the corolla silver with gold pearl thru it givin it a nice champagne look.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, hope ya enjoy your stay.

Thank you i will go and have a look. I've got this red color stuck in my head though.

C how i go.

Thank you for warm welcome. I thought this site was only for guys. Didn't think it was for all the skylines owners.

Thanks for your help