SAU Community

Monash Uni

Sarumatix

frank and lilli lee are still there, ofcourse they are ;)

which multi level you talking about zigen? the eng one is getting an extension but is open and the commerce/arts one has no works on it at all. The roof of the eng multi level would be good.

Yeah I'm talking about the engineering one. Is it already completed ir still undergoing repairs? Yeah, monday evening would be great for a meet?

Who's on?

yeah give this guy -> CA18DETCrazy at www.ns.com a PM explaining that you are interested in coming. I don't really understand their system but it looks like meetings aren't regular so you need to get in touch with this guy to get the details (and you need to check your PMs hehe). I'm sure it will be rockin! ;)

I finish at 6pm on mondays so i guess i'll just rock up too. Got a lot of work at the moment so only be there for a little bit.

hey it was good to meet up with the NS guys from monash uni, they have a nice lil silvia sisters family going on there, maybe the SAU-Vic should join in with the skylines.

newaiz nice to see 2 peeps from sau-vic there, Sarumatix with his bloody sssssscccchhhhhwwwwwweeeettttttt rb26DETT 32 GTS-4 (i wanna n the first to know if ur gonnah pawn parts from that car!!!) n also another guys whos name i forgot with the black 32 gts-4, ur help with the perhistoric boost controller is priceless!!! :thumbsup:

newaiz, hope to see you guys again some time soon n if neone else out there wants to join (though i aint the organiser) id say come along n see wats all the fuss is abt..... cummon now..... dont b shy..... :)

Hehe, no worries about the boost controller! How were the settings?

That rb26dett 4-door gts4 is awesome sarumatix! Biggest sleeper ever! :headspin:

Good to put some names to faces from both NS and SAU.

:thumbsup:

Twas fun indeed :thumbsup: and it was good to see that car in the flesh.. it is this one right:

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=2775

Everyone pissed off way to early and went home?? what the hell.. not even a stop off at a pub somewhere. These silvia boys :) sheesh!

You guys got MSN?

I am at Monash (Clayton) on Mondays - I was thinking of going to the NS meet as well, but after a long day at uni I just wanna go home and eat food :b I have a 180 and yeah, I'd be in on a joint SAU/NS meet :cheers:

I been bumping into pinoi_boi at uni anyway :)

Hehe, no worries about the boost controller! How were the settings?

yea they're fine nowz, thanks heaps, tho ive pumped up the power abit coz my turbo lag is quite terrible, i have excels passing me below boost =(

Twas fun indeed  and it was good to see that car in the flesh.. it is this one right:

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.a...sp?StockID=2775

Everyone pissed off way to early and went home?? what the hell.. not even a stop off at a pub somewhere. These silvia boys sheesh!

You guys got MSN?

i agree with petgts4, ur car was a real sleeper!

n yea that was the car haha... if u still have wet dreams abt it, contact me n we'll swap for a day =] lolz, also my msn is [email protected] add me if u wish along with neone else =]

Hey Dudes,

Thanks for turning up to the NISMU meet, was fun and saw some good RBs. We left early for two reasons hehehehe.

1. NS have another meet during the week anyway so we tend to keep this to about an hour or 1.5.

2. Someone in an RB26 (heheheh u know who u are) set off an alarm in the carpark (im sure security would have been all over it in a few minutes).

And also i saw some of u guys mention our meet spots and times, and I was a bit worried as this is a 'taboo' on NS.com due to a lot of cops. Would appreciate if u guys kept these details quiet.

I will keep the guys that have contacted me via NS updated as to future meets etc. Our aim is to keep these meets very low-key and casual (an after uni affair for Monash students if u will) and wont be doing any cruising on monday arvos (as main NS meets take care of cruises).

Cheers,

Loops.

Hey man security at Monash wont care if you have a meet in the carpark, last time when we did it with SAU a few years ago they came and had a look at the cars. The security guys were really impressed! But the meet was at 1pm rather than 6pm in the dark...

Yeah.. I was gonna post that.. I've done all sorts of crazy things in the monash car parks after 5pm. Usually the security guards rock up with burbon and cokes and sit and watch the fun :). A skyline screaming around the place, they'd more likely set up road blocks to stop other cars interupting than actually do anything securityish ;).

Yeah.. I was gonna post that.. I've done all sorts of crazy things in the monash car parks after 5pm. Usually the security guards rock up with burbon and cokes and sit and watch the fun :). A skyline screaming around the place, they'd more likely set up road blocks to stop other cars interupting than actually do anything securityish ;).

Saweeeeeet hehehehe :) . We rotate our meet spots around anyway, so this week it will be somewhere different.