SAU Community

PentRoof Stagea parts - tell me what they are please :)

Brazen

Found the Abflug online shop http://www.ab-flug.co.jp/indexf.htm and noticed as well as kits they have Stagea specific parts from PentRoof... one of which I think I know:

7934190001.jpg = PentRoof Bilstein coilovers!! $3650 plus cost of getting em here!!

But what exactly are these goodies Im looking at???? - please tell me they're not only for 260RS - they say WGNC34!!:

1. 7934180000.jpg = ? = ~73,000 yen ($900)

2. 7934180002.jpg = ? = ~64,000 yen ($800)

3. 7934180003.jpg = ? = ~137,000 yen ($1700)

4. 7934190000.jpg = ? = ~29,000 yen ($370)

5. 7934190002.jpg = ? = ~13,000 yen ($170)

And I like this Ablug Stagea bonnet vent to get ambient air to your pod (scoops are allowed in WA :( )

6. 0034010001.jpg0034030001.jpg = Bonnet vent = 9240 yen = ~$110 :)

Do I feel some group-buys coming up??? :)

:P

Adam

Yeah I will be ordering the scoop soon - lemme know if anyone wants one.

So can anyone tell me from just looking exactly what parts 1 -> 5 pictured above are and if they look meant for normal Stageas??? The site says WGNC34 but I hope they arent only 4 260RS??

Cheers

Adam

OK worked out a bit of translation using babelfish translator - pic number 1. is for fitment to RB26DETT (260RS) as noted in the translation of the "Additional Info", but seems to be the only one that is 260RS... the others in additional info translate to "R32/33/34 conformity"

Can anyone work out what the other parts are what engine they look meant for.

The "Additional Info" button on the Abflug site for each part is the left of the two grey/back buttons... the right button in each item is "Add to Cart"...

But yeah - someone who knows parts by looking at them have a stab at what all these parts above are??

Cheers

Adam

2. Dump pipes RS260 twin turbo only

3. Front pipe RS260 twin turbo

4. Dump and front pipes again

5. Adjustable Castor bars should be ok on RS4 but a castor kit from whiteline is probably just as good.

6. Rear sub frame lock bushes or ‘pineapples’ Probably ok on RS4 but a bit over the top for a road car IMHO

Thanks Burns! I think on the site it has reference in the "Additional Info" to all of those parts for R33 and R34 engines also - but use the RB26DETT picture... but Im gonna need to find someone who speaks Japanese to confirm for sure. But at least now I know what type of parts they are!

6. = yeah pineapples - of course... but in aluminium/stainless? I thought they were like polyurethane/plastic normally? How do metal ones work?

Will the pineapples and castor bars work on normal Stageas??

Cheers

Adam