SAU Community

I found a Manual S2 Stag in bris

craz0

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

settle down guys or i will close the thread down, know need to start having a go at each other

I agree entirely, but only one person has posted an abusive post (and it was completely uncalled for), the one above yours just used sarcasm in reply..To be honest, quite good sarcasm. :-)

And that abusive post didn't need to be, we would (I suspect) all be absolutely delighted to have anyone show us where the numbers discussed were wrong, and to point to where cheap good series 2 manuals could be purchased! I certainly would be!

Generally, being abusive normally convinces people of the exact opposite to what you are trying to convince them of....

Ian

This is what low klm and one Autech sold for,

May 19,2005 Tokyo 2000 STAGEA (AWD) 25T RS FOUR S F5 2500 38,000 Dec,2005 blue WGNC34 AC PS PW Sold 1,800,000 4.5

May 14,2005 Gunma 1999 STAGEA (AWD) RS FOUR S TB F5 2500 33,000 silver WGNC34 AC PS PW Sold 1,704.000 4.5

Apr 21,2005 Tokyo 2000 STAGEA (AWD) RS FOUR S TB F5 2500 39,000 yellow

AC SR PS PW Sold 1,510,000 4

Apr 15,2005 Nagoya 1998 STAGEA (AWD) 260RS AUTECH F5 2600 27,000 pearl

AC AW PS PW Sold 2,449,000 5

I'm sorry you are right. I am a complete F*kin idiot.

Find me a decent quality (grad 4 or above, with B interior) that I can import for $22k and I will buy it.

yeah me too ...i`m giving the game away...i`ll just get the 18year old professional ..from tamworth :rofl: to do my buying from now on

Are you a complete F*kin idiot?? Have you seen my profession? What I do with my life? Dont you F*kin think I would know the prices? I know how much these cars sell for, I know what car yards sell them for. U havnt wondered what CSV Imports is all about?

Just for your knowledge, my quoted prices are correct, you can get them for that price. So in future, Dont anyone question me about the costs of importing a car. I do it for a living, Dont anyone tell me it cant be done. It can and does happen. Dont insult my oppinion.  :rofl:  

this goes for you 2 ian.

someones getting a bit serious and ****y over a little discussion hahaha , get over urself budddy...

Last time I rang, it hadn't got here and they told me I'd have to buy it well before it arrived, as there was a lot of interest. I asked them to keep me informed, and haven't heard back...

Ian

Why Don`t U Look At The Rest Of This Dealers Stock...69 Cars ...all Under 60,000klm`s!!!!...whats Going On Here  Aint Rocket Science....

I see what you mean, all the cars must come from a special auction were all cars are below 60,000 klm, even 1990 models.

If they post auction photos ask them to post auction reports, not to hard.

Don't you like how car yards like to tell you that there’s heaps of interest in there cars:p

Everyone likes to go to the car yard to have a look its better then looking at pictures and seeing what they want you to see, but no body is really interested in a car a car yard has but doesn't have.

It's like looking in a electrical catalogue at a TV going to the electrical store finding out they don't have it and then them telling you "we can show you what it looks like in our catalogue"

Don't you like how car yards like to tell you that there’s heaps of interest in there cars:p

Everyone likes to go to the car yard to have a look its better then looking at pictures and seeing what they want you to see, but no body is really interested in a car a car yard has but doesn't have.

It's like looking in a electrical catalogue at a TV going to the electrical store finding out they don't have it and then them telling you "we can show you what it looks like in our catalogue"

Actually, in the electrical store that can work - as you know what you are buying is new, it has to pass all the safety standards, and is probably something made in the millions of units, so it should work the way you expect... So you might be able to buy it from the specs alone... :-)

Of course, a second hand car, with no history, no auction sheet, no independent inspection, which isn't even in the dealers yard, is a BIT more of an ask... :-) ie how stupid do I look? (you don't have to answer that...)

I see what you mean, all the cars must come from a special auction were all cars are below 60,000 klm, even 1990 models.

If they post auction photos ask them to post auction reports, not to hard.

You obviously didn't see one of my earlier posts - I'm sure they use hyperspace to get them from another dimension! :-)

The trouble with auction reports is that you have to be able to believe them. I'm NOT making a comment about this particular car, but in general I'm probably only going to believe auction sheets either directly from the auction sites in Japan, or from someone I believe is a reputable importer.

But that could just be that I'm paranoid.

Ian

So question remains...

can we get an rs-4 for sub 25k prices without it having a prang?

Do you mean a series 2, Manual, Low KM's? if so, no way. eg one of the auctions today of a manual 2000 model (in Japan), with only 43K kms, STARTS bidding at 1.3M yen (not FOB) - so even if it went for it's start bid, your'e at $28K without tires, stamp duty, rego, etc... And that's doing it through an importer, not a yard!!

I suspect, if it sells, it will go for about 1.65M yen ie about $33.2K landed, not including tires etc etc...

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Prestige currently have a series 2 manual in stock - I would have brought it within minutes of it going up, accept I've already just bought another stagea (going on the boat soon...:-)!

See http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=3206

Looks much better than the one in brisbane, and is cheaper (of course, you aren't getting it through a 'yard') and is more likely to have genuine km's etc...

Ian