SAU Community

Help fellow Skyliner in need of stock exhause for R33gtst

nismo33

Hi all...to make story short...i got defected 2 months ago..due to my busy schedules i have managed to ask for an extension for my defect.. and not to mention other problems regarding the Car.

Anyways...my defect inpection is due this Friday...i would like to ask anyone -- In Brissy-- particularly..if they could lend me their stock exhause for a week..or maybe not even...i just pretty much need to bolt it in and get it checked and take it out once done.

Will return as soon as defects been cleared together with a Carton of beer.

I would need the one from the cat only..no need for the whole thing..just the cat thru exhause.

I appreciate your help anyone.

Roger

0402 807 272

Sunshine Coast. :)

i can help you out

im at annerley (just south of the city) in brisso

let me know if you are interested;

Hey thanks..appreciate it...let me know where you at in brissy..so i could drive down pick it up...more likely thursday morning...if possible.

PM sent.

Yeah i heard HKS super dragger are pretty quiet... i've got 3' from turbo to cat then 3 1/2 pipe from cat to muffler.. no resornator..took up 107dbs..but i got the stock exhause thanks to dave...will put it on and hopefully i get it done once and for all.

i wonder...do u have resornator with the dragger ? i'm thinking of maybe ust getting one of them.