SAU Community

CircusMonkey

It's in Fu*kuoka Prefecture, Dazaifu City... I've never been to Fu*kuoka (damn swearing filters - just discard the '*') so I'm only reading of the map that M&M supply... check out this link for details: http://www.mapion.co.jp/c/f?el=130/29/59.9...33&size=500,500 (Japanese)

ROFLMAO... check out the Japlish on the Sunline site: "Urban Spraw, you've probably never!" :D

Yes, Bori's Factory are pretty well known in Osaka, they deal mainly with NA cars, and have a good connection with the street racing scene. I might head out there soon to have a look.

Sunline on the other hand are in Okayama prefecture... near Ti Circuit kinda. Okayama is in 'Chugoku' region I think, the furthurest west Kansai goes out to is Hyogo prefecture.

Cheers Rezz

Any tricks to searching around yahoo jp for obscure car stuff,messageboards etc?

Searching chassis codes instead of model names etc?

I find the best way is to use kanji or katakana/hiragana... for example the request you had above for 'Revolver Osaka', I typed in ” リボルバー大阪 ” into Google and the correct link was the 3rd one down the list. But of course you need to know what to type in Japanese...

You can also type :

'ランエボ' for 'Lancer Evolution'

'ハチロク' for AE86

'中古車' for 'used car' etc

But mostly I just type the katakana name of the car eg: 'シビック', rather than type the chassis code unless I want something specific like 'ボンネットHCR32用' (bonnet for HCR32).