SAU Community

SAU shirts?

Phil Megroin

Not too sure whether this has been suggested before, i'd looked around and didnt manage to find anything

I also wasnt too sure where to post this either so feel free to move it mods.

Are these available at all? or could they be made available? I feel it would be a pretty cool idea..

what does everyone else think?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, seeing that its winter now as well any chance of getting jumpers or jackets as well? i know i would be keen on getting at least one of both! and im sure so would others.

Hey, seeing that its winter now as well any chance of getting jumpers or jackets as well? i know i would be keen on getting at least one of both! and im sure so would others.

A great idea for sure, but we're just starting to test the market to see if people will buy SAU merchandise. I know I would for sure, but there are many people out there who are keen as mustard, but when time comes when shirts are ready, all we hear are crickets chirping!

So we have to take things slowly, and start with cheaper merchandise so we don't expose ourselves too much financially as a club. So at first, I think the decision was made to order a stock of short sleeve t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts and perhaps some crew shirts.

For more expensive items like jackets, jumpers and the like, we might do a run on a pre-order basis, but we'll have to see.

On a small side note also guys, the Jacket may be only ordered for SAU-NSW Car Club members, this is not definate, but might be worth joining up to the club anyway, as there are planty of benifits for club members.

Oh, And BTW... it is only 5 degrees outside my place atm... so jacket... I AM IN!

I was just at WSID, my nuts are still stuck together so it musta been about -3c :rofl:

I'm in for a jacket, shirt, belt buckle, napkins and pens...

id definately be in for a polo shirt and a jumper.

and i like the idea about the web site on the back.. across the shoulders though, right? or on the collar? (i wear my collars up) :kewl:

id definately be in for a polo shirt and a jumper.

and i like the idea about the web site on the back.. across the shoulders though, right? or on the collar? (i wear my collars up)  :kewl:

I was thinkin across the shoulders.. but across the collar would be cool... except if people thought it was a rip off of the industrie polos.

Yeah, i had a quick go at designing one ...emailed it to nick...? ..

anyway..it needs more work...

not sure if this is what you guys are after..but anyway...

SAUshirt.jpg