SAU Community

thinking of buying a 34gtt

hey just sold my 33gtst a month ago and i was tossing up between 33gtr and 34gtt but i think im gonna go 34gtt coz of cheaper insurence,maitence and cheaper to buy in the first place plus i just love the look and newness of the 34.

i just wanted to ask how does it compare to the 33gtst? better to drive? bit more go? on my 93 33gtst i had trust catback zorst with rsr frontpipe(std cat and std dump pipe), k&npod, front mount and 12psi and got a 13.6 at 100mph.

just wondering what could a 34gtt do with same mods and is 12psi safe to run on a std turbo? anyone got a 34gtt and ran it zorst,pod,cooler n boost?

i love the 34gtt but i just wanna make sure i can get some good performance from it when lightly modified till i can go all out...

you would get roughly similar 1/4 mile performance.. they're not going to be much faster, but like you say modern and newer car so less likely to be problems.

I've seen a few GTT with the basic mods such as intercooler, exhaust, and a boost up run down the strip. About the same as your mid-13 pretty much.

If you want something that is noticeably faster, the R34 is not it..