SAU Community

I have one HKS SSQV, its not the fake ones its the real one. It hasnt been used but doesnt have the box it came to me in a package with a bubble wrap. I have no use for it because i never expect the bov to make a whistling sound instead of those ordinary Psshhh. will sell for $300 firm for a quick sale. Will post pictures asap.

You might want to get clear detailed pics up asap to prove its not a copy. I think you're selling 1 you got from ebay form $165. As you can see here - http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...item=4559200747

I think you and I both know you're trying to rip fellow SAU users with something thats a copy, and twice what you paid.

You might want to get clear detailed pics up asap to prove its not a copy. I think you're selling 1 you got from ebay form $165. As you can see here - http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...item=4559200747

I think you and I both know you're trying to rip fellow SAU users with something thats a copy, and twice what you paid.

Oh no Brody u got it all wrong, thats not a copy, and ive already sold that for 150 =) to my friend. Im selling another jst one. Plus i know that people would know if its a fake trust me i know one for myself too. Well its up to the ppl not me im just posting it. Thx for the concern tho.

sky_m6m9 you are full of shit. When will a real HKS BOV ever come in bubble bag? You were caught red handed by Brody trying to rip off others. Just admit it!!

It is getting very worrying that a certain number of people in this forum are selling their china made ssqvs & passing them off as the real HKS ones.

sky_m6m9 you are full of shit. When will a real HKS BOV ever come in bubble bag? You were caught red handed by Brody trying to rip off others. Just admit it!!  

It is getting very worrying that a certain number of people in this forum are selling their china made ssqvs & passing them off as the real HKS ones.

Hey nismo818, i believe ur concern, but making such accusations is jst wrong, i saw the blow off valve yesterday and it was 100% real, opened the inside and its exactly the real 1. He couldnt post the pictures coz his digicam wouldnt co-operate with his cpu. He even showed me the receipt. And I asked him to put it on hold. Seriously u jst gotta be careful on who u accuse.