SAU Community

recommendations for dvd/tv receiver

ven

I'm thinking of getting a complete multimedia system with cd/dvd/tv/mp3/touch screen, etc. to put in my R34 when it gets here...can anyone recommend any models thats out in the market at the moment?

how much would i expect to pay? money isnt really an issue i guess...

go on ebay ... dont buy a cheap head unit pay big dollars for that prob somewhere around $1500~$2000 at least <--- still thats a pretty good price considering that a good dvd h/u costs around $4000 still

the rest of the stuff you can get for jack s**t you can buy 2 head rest monitors for like $350 AUD

my 2 cents

i just bought a cheap indas moniter from ebay

cost 180 delivered from honhg kong, just bought an inverter to run my ps2 slimline, a new cheap deck with an audio in, got dvd inbuilt in the sony, no tv thought, but the quality of this moniter is awsome i was expecting crap for 180, was goin more for an image thing, but the quality is crystal man, all up i gues about 600 including the sony but i had that already, instalation of new deck and moniter cost me a carton though ahhaha, will post some pics if ya keen..

although ppl in trucks and bus's look in, and with a car full of ppl and jenna jameson on the screen you get a few weird looks