SAU Community

What happened to the post count?

Just wondering what happened to the post count that used to be displayed in peoples profiles.

I find it useful when browsing the "for sale" forums to see how much of a participant of SAU the seller actually is regardless of how long they have been registered.

I find some comfort in dealing with people that are actually active because...

a. they are generally known to other members personally who will vouch for them.

b. they are generally more likely to not want to affect their credibility by trying to scam someone.

c. they have a real interest in the community and aren't just here to make a quick buck.

With the amount of dodgy people that have been in the "for sale" forums of late, it seems a little silly to not have a basic indicator of this persons participation. It is a very basic precaution that works the best imho

Hey Chris,

Its been temporarily removed from view (its still being counted) because over the past 8 months it slowly decreases until people have 0 posts. VBulletin have been unable to assist in resolving this problem, so I thought it better to have none visible for the moment (ie, I have about 6000 posts but my count said 12). I can manually rebuild the post count daily, but it just starts to go down again. I am trying a few things atm to get it back, sorry for the nuisance.

Christian