SAU Community

R34 GTR Apexi Power FC + Z32 AFM's + Hand Controller + FC Datalogit

Hi there,

As the rather long subject line says, looking to sell my current Apexi Power FC, with it's current AFM setup, also included is the Hand controller and the FC Datalogit with is a more advanced version of the mapping and tuning software for the Apexi ECU's.

Looking for AUD $ 1400 all up and I'll cover postage to Australia or anywhere in NZ.

Can't split the 2 x Z32's from the deal unless you're happy to wait until I've got rid of the ECU and the person who buys the ECU doesn't want them. They'll get first offer, but can happily hold them if you're willing to wait and see.

FC Datalogit is $ 400 USD on it's own if you buy one seperately from their website. You'll save the cost just in tuning time on a dyno. Without an FC Datalogit you'll have to use a hand controller and that will take hours and you probably won't get as good a result.

Reason for sale, I'm building a new motor and the power FC won't really do what I want. Has worked faultlessly up till now. If you've got a factory motor and turbos, this kit will bolt up and probably will only need an hour on the dyno to see you making nearly 290-300KW at all 4.

Edited by canman

• 2 weeks later...
Pity it wasn't for a R32, you would have a sale  :rant:

Regards

Andrew

Yeah it is a shame that the ECU's won't work across the different cars.

Datalogit works on all RB 26's but because the ECU is involved in more than just engine I believe it's a no go, unless someone else knows otherwise.

I think it's a great deal, moneywise, just not many 34 GTR owners around to buy.

Anyone please tell me if you think it's just the price rather than level of buyers that's stopping this from selling.

Guest Variable

Hi Fraser, I think it's the fact that there aren't many 34GTR's here.

Would you consider selling the FC-Datalogit seperately?

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• thanks mate, yeah cant wait to get out there and do some laps. hopefully both of our cars can be on the track together would be an awesome sound although i would be holding you up ahahaha. 
    • What’s wrong with 2.6 first gear? I’ve done lots of 2nd gear starts from almost a dead stop and it just requires more clutch slip. A 2.6 first gear would be easier than that. I feel like the stock first gear is only good for severe traffic congestion where you need to be able to do 5 kph idling in first gear. Out in the US 120 kph is a very normal speed to be doing on the highways. If anything it’s slow, I regularly get passed by CA highway patrol doing that kind of speed. Out in the desert and plains even 18 wheelers are doing 130-140 kph. I would be less down on the Getrag if not for the fact that they cost north of 10k USD used and you’ll spend probably another 5k on a rebuild at least. I got my FS5R30A from Nissan for 1.5k USD. The cost of building one is maybe an extra 3-4k if you keep it reasonable. The final drive change to account for the 0.793 6th gear is also a pain to deal with. 
    • Usually the lower mount has a thicker/wider side, see image of the right side of the lower shock mount. Don't see why a couple of washers wouldn't do the same job.
    • Counter opinon. Having both an OS gearset car and the getrag 6 speed, will take the 6 speed for the street all day long thanks. First gear on most gear sets are ASS, the bloody gear you spend heaps of time in on the street too.   I run the 4.11 and it is fine at 110, (not sure who gets to do 120)  I do find the gears a little short and doing a 3.89 setup.    Anyway back to your question, running stock LSD rear, love it. Tried an S15 helical rear, it was aweful. In the process of doing a quaife front on advice as part of the 3.89. Seems like a good option. Let you know     Car is 800awhp and mostly street.       
    • I do the online time trials to get silver (1mil credits). Currently the EG at Tsukuba I got 1:14.015. Show me what you got! (Don't take it too seriously I only use the controller, CBF setting up G29).