SAU Community

R/c Drift Meet At Monash Uni, Clayton

20vturbo

i am trying to get a few people together to have a lil r/c meet at monash uni.

so far i have a few people from rcdrift.org, nissansilvia.com and eurocca.net aswell

car park is approx 130x60m with only 3 poles in the way.

i hope this turns out to be a good social event where we can relax, drive and have a good time.

meet time is approx 2pm and will run till whenever.!!!

anyone interested???

should be legal rite? its remote controlled car drifting if im not mistaken??

can i invite my lil bro? he's a pretty good drifing maggot who goes on n on n on abt how good he is... i told him to get a rwd car n then talk hahaha

btw, the car park i assume where this event is taking place is the engineering carpark? how abt a decent description of the place :unsure:

pleasae take note that 20vturbo stated "r/c" meet and taking that r/c means recmote controlled this is for 1/18th scale cars! NOT NORMAL ROAD GOING CARS!! and the university does not endorse drifting or any other such degenerate actions on its premesis (just dont let em know... B))

I used to race Radio Controlled Cars at the track over at Templestowe Reserve. Before it got all re-done.

I raced a Tamiya 4WD, Celica it was. Had it ball raced, electronic speed control and used to only ever loos to a guy who had one extra ball bearing in the car, the big one near the motor.

Loved it!

Sold the car and all the bits to buy an exhaust for my first Commodore. VN V6 5 speed!

So that's where it all started!