SAU Community

Tein Suspension Rules

Just installed some tein fully adjustable coilovers in my R32 GTST sedan and have nothing but praise for them.lowered it 2 inches all round,set the rebound 12 clicks positive in the front and right rear and 16 clicks on rear left.f**k the thing is on rails.handles sick.its the best $700 bucks ive spent on any car i have owned.go and buy some guys they are sick.cop yez.

Just installed some tein fully adjustable coilovers in my R32 GTST sedan and have nothing but praise for them.lowered it 2 inches all round,set the rebound 12 clicks positive in the front and right rear and 16 clicks on rear left.f**k the thing is on rails.handles sick.its the best $700 bucks ive spent on any car i have owned.go and buy some guys they are sick.cop yez.

nice

hows the height?

i couldn't drive without my coil-overs, they make a world of difference to the handling! love the way the car sticks to the road and minimum body-roll while cornering :). bumpy & shit roads are a killer though :(

I second the thought that TEINS rock!

Have a set of HA Fully Adjustables with the damper control as well... FULLY SIK BRO on all four corners. I apid $700 for mine, but that price included one or two other things as well.

If you don't have them, it is highly recommended!

Hmmm well the guys who imported my car offered them to me as an "upgrade" LOL

You should know before hand that these kits come with the car when they are imported. They are however removed and replaced with stock suspension so that they can make an extra buck! Use this knowledge to your advantage I guess?