SAU Community

Hey Guys! I Just Bought A Stagea

AMS

Hey guys,

As stated I just bought a Stag from Japan! :D

MyStag2.jpg

MyStag1.jpg

Only small pics. I will have some more later.

Heres the Stats on her -

1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR turbo

Red

Auction grade 4

65,000km

Automatic

Aircon, power steering, power windows, airbag

Aftermarket TV, CD player

18 inch wheels

Aftermarket exhaust

Lowered suspension

Wheels have some scratches

Rear step has a dent

Colour is faded slightly in some spots

B)

What do you think?

Also, what sought of 0-100 times will I get with this? :D

Just one more thing: As posted by CSV. I NEED SUSPENSION! Please let me know if I can buy your standard suspension or you have a stabdard set lying around

Cheers :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok, I was hoping for maybe a late 14 or something. Nut hey..Nothing I cant overcome. Where is the best place to buy a GTT Side Mount IC?

Sorry mate, i had suspension about 2 months ago but it was shagged so i ditched it. probably would have passed rego, but was no good for me.

Very nice ride though, hope it treats you well

What suspension do you have in there right now?

Do you want to swap just for compliance or do you want to swap full stop.

Being in melbourne, i wouldnt want to do a swap just for compliance, but if you have something nice in there, maybe we can organize a permanent swap of some kind??

Welcome to the ever growing ranks of Stagea owners.

I have a spare set of standard front and rear shocks and spare pair of standard rear springs, sorry no spare standard front springs. Cost about $25 in freight to get them to you and I will want them back as soon as you are finished with them.

PM me if I can be of assistance

:D cheers :(

I have contacted the previous owner cause he had the stock suspension replaced with king springs and coilovers, waiting for him to call me back, I am in brisbane too ;) Once I hear I'll let you know.

Thanks Ska that would be great. I will just give you the full situation I'm in here. Ok, when the car lands in Brisbane for complaince it will need to be standard. J Spec has organised the complaince workshop to take off the modified parts (exhaust, wheels, suspension) and replace it with the standard gear. We have sourced and exhaust but still need to get some standard wheels and suspension. The workshop will fit all the standard gear on the car for compliance and then replace it back with the modified parts when the compliance process is done. Now, they are willing to do this for free IF I give them the set of standard suspension for them to use in future. So, I need to buy somebody's standard suspension and then give it to the workshop.

So any assistance would be great :blink: Thanks guys ;)

Nice car you got there, esp the colour, l hear maroon is a rare colour with Stagea's.

Looks like we're in teh same boat, gotta wait for the car to arrive in. Tell ya, the wait seems to drag along, and its only been 2 weeks!! :blink:

Nah dude, sorry. My car will live in Tamworth :blink: then will be moving to either Newcastle or Brisbane.

Just an update on the suspension. J Spec 'thinks' that the car has coilovers. So does that mean that I will need struts, shocks and springs?

Nah dude, sorry. My car will live in Tamworth :P then will be moving to either Newcastle or Brisbane.

Just an update on the suspension. J Spec 'thinks' that the car has coilovers. So does that mean that I will need struts, shocks and springs?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Have a look in the Stagea Suspension thread and then ask the question again.

:D Cheers :(

Sorry Sk, what I meant was, coilovers replace the standard shocks and springs correct (?) And so, in order to get my car complied, I will need standard Shocks and springs (?)