SAU Community

Sunshine Coast Cruise

NismoGirl

On Friday night (17/01/02) there are a few Brisbanites heading up the sunny coast.

We (Andrew and I) are already going to be up there for the day because we have the day off!!

If anyone is interested in going for the drive up there.. Or the sunny coast people want to meet up somewhere.. Let me know and I shall post more details.

Well we'll be up there most of the day (Andrew and myself)

I think the others (Boostcruising) are leaving from Aspley at 8:30 so they wont get there till around 9:30.

How about we say..... 8:30 - 9 on Alex Hill???

DAMQUIK.. I just sent you a PM not knowing you had replied to this... Sorry :)

We'll be there in my car (white R33 Skyline, numberplates MSP51) and a yellow VL Turbo... you may know this car. I just dont want to post his numberplate...

If anyone else from Brisbane is looking at cruising up to the sunny coast with the Boostcruising group, they will be leaving ASPLEY at 8:30 ... which means, be there before 8:30.

Sounds good, i'll head up with the boost crowd... only thing.. i dont know any of ya's...lol I'll be the guy in the stock looking gunmetal r32.. im getting the impression it's not a good idea to post the plate.. prolly be hangin' round the Xibitz crew.

Originally posted by krawler

Nope.. the more cars the merrier. .

Just remember that you aren't going to get to the sunny coast until around 9:30...

Soo.. At least you'll have a few cars to cruise back with :D

Erhm.. That was from me... It was still logged in to Krawler.