SAU Community

Noble_bum

Noble_Bum - To be honest I didn't want to make this tread

if you just had kept to your end of the deal for eg. returning calls,

repling to pm's, sending stuff, if you can't do that obivisouly people that

that have bought things off you would be concerned like any normal human

like funkymonkey said its not up to us chasing you up for our goods, i dont want to

wait months to recieve what i payed for, an other memeber on sau called me last night

in the same situation and he's beeing waiting for 4 months now.

Mate just give some sorta communication I dont want PM's from mods

explaining yourself i want you to do it if your a honest man,

I will take this further and provide the Police Fraud Squad all the nessary info about you

with no hessitation address, account number etc...

I think I'm being very reasoniable about this like I said in your

PM if you read it you've got to the end of the week.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, in his defence NoBle_BuM's contacted me and reassured me that all items will be sent to everyone, and that he's a man of his word and that all the items sold were from his skyline which has no intention of keeping around.

Everyone who is expecting items, please post up in this thread when you have recieved the items or if you come to some sort of agreement.

Until then this thread will remain here. Guys, show a little patience (not too much) as your items should be arriving in the next week and refrain from name calling.

NoBle_BuM, I'll refrain from posting the rest of the contents of your PM as I don't believe it'll do you any favours.

Hey guys,

In noble's defence....i've bought 2 things off him, both have been described correctly. i didn't bother screwing around with pm's and mobile msgs because lets face it people forget to call back etc, i know i do anyway...

so i went to his place and checked out the stuff...paid the man cash and left with my parts...this is on 2 seperate occasions.

while i was getting my parts i was having a chat to him, anyway i broke some clips on a piece of trim inside the car and gave him a call to see if he had the part.

now he knows i'm in school still and don't have much money.

without even having to ask HE OFFERED THE PART TO ME FOR FREE yup that's right for free...wud've cost me over $100 from a wrecker, but he offered it to me for free.

we all go through times when things don't go our way, or unexpected events screw us round. i know i've had times like that, and i forget to msg people back or send something jsut coz it's not on ur mind at the time...

this guy will keep his word so jsut ahng in there and u should be right. there will be documentation of people who have paid and he'll work it all out.

so hold out and it'll all work out.

cheers mark

Hi All,

Like u guys, I also thought that Martin was screwing me around when I didn't get my R33 steering wheel for several months and when I contacted him, he told me that he was having trouble getting the special tool required to remove it from the steering column.

But, in his defence .... I recently drove down to Melbourne from Darwin and gave Martin a call. He never once failed to answer my calls or reply to my text msgs and in the end, he actually did a half-way meet with me and gave me the whole steering column with the wheel still attached. In addition to the steering wheel, which I should add was a very reasonable price compared to the prices that I have recently seen people asking for them, he also helped me out with a few small nuisance parts that I was chasing and he gave me these free of charge.

On actually meeting Martin (and please remember that I didn't confront him at his door), he apologised profusely and I found him to be more than honest. He explained to me how he had been ripped off by some dodgy importers who sold him a Skyline that they had imported for racing use only and subsequently, he did his $$$$ because he couldn't get it complianced. He claims that he had been busy trying to track these unscrupulous assholes down and get his money back and I tend to believe him.

While I initially thought that Martin was just slack or full of shit, in hindsight, I was also a little bit slack in letting it go too long before I contacted him to see where my part was. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, if you just give him a chance to make amends and work with him a little, I'm sure that you will ultimately be more than happy with your purchase(s), as I certainly was - it just took a little longer than usual!!!!!

OH man! I used to go to primary school with this guy. Martin if you are reading this please try and rectify all the problems. Either pay these guys their money back or give them the parts.

To everyone who has been effected. I know some of Martins friends I'll try and speak to them to speed this process up.

In Martins defence as well.. i have received my parts in full.. yes maybe i did pay for them since the end of July, but hey i still got them.. i dont see any problem with waiting a little bit longer, since i beleive Martin had a bit of trouble.

I think the people that have received their parts and service from martin out weigh the people that are still waiting on them parts.

It was pretty difficult to package and send a tailshaft so i can understand why this has taken its time.

Please give Martin some slack as i dont see this to be big issue since everyone will receive their parts in time.

It just makes it worse creating these threads, it just pisses people off even more.

Anyways i hope everyone gets there parts.

Like I keep tellin people

If ripping u off was my intention I'd do it to your faces and for more than a few hundred bucks

Im a honest guy unless u've done something to piss me off

and if u did the internet would be the last way i'd take your money

so say what u want think what u want...but the threats u'd wanna keep cause remember i have all your addresses to and I do have the money to travel

Martin

FINALLY got my freaken mats

Noble_bum - I wish that it didn't have to go this far for you to action on, but mate! it had to be done other wise I would have never got my stuff any time soon.

Next time if your going to sell things over the net you should really consider your contact and communication methods which you lacked very much of.

If you had done that with me replyn to PM's and texts, picking up your phone, answering machines etc this wouldn't have escalated into a bigger issue.

So in the future you might want to reconsider your communication methods with buyers instead of ingnoring them.

Cheers

Guys, this thread is to be used by the people who complained in the first place who still haven't recieved their items to let us know when they recieve it.

It seems Martin's doing the right thing now, so ease off a little.

i've also been ripped off by this f**k.

i bought a door and seat for my car 2 months ago, they arrived after waiting like a month and a half for them, and the door was just a shell, when he told me it was a complete door, he still owes me $150, to make up for the money i had to pay to make it a complete door.

I also had a hell of a time getting my parts from this dude, but they came in the end (when I arranged a courier to go get them from his house and take them to the interstate transport place!!). Spent loads on SMS and phone calls (at ALL hours of the day).

He just takes much longer than normal to get stuff sent, but i don't believe he is purposley ripping people off.

Well, ive bought off Martin twice, great bloke, we talk for about 30-40 minutes both times about stuff when i was picking up

First, i bought a catback...easy transaction

Second, wanter clutch master/slave brake/clutch pedal. Gave me the accel pedal too just to make a set

Good prices for the stuff too, so its great deal for me.

BTW, if my call doesnt get answered, i call back and normally 2-3 time gets picked up? Also, you guys may want to try and organize your own shipping, as not everyone is a mega cool crazy shipping guru, specially for shit like doors or other big things.