SAU Community

Pioneer Kevlar Cone Splits Rrp $599 Buy Now $279!

GKTECH

--------------- IN STOCK NOW!! ---------------

12345.jpg

a.gif

d.gif

- 16cm 2-Component Speaker System

- 250 Watts Max. Power Handling

- Aramid Fibre + Pulp Cone Woofer

- 25mm Polyester Fibre Soft Dome Tweeter

RRP: $529 - BUY NOW $279

More information here: PIONEER WEBSITE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1234.jpg

b.gif

c.gif

- 6 x 9" 2-Way Coaxial Configuration

- 350 Watts Max. Power Handling

- 80 Watts Nominal Rating

- Yellow Ceramic-coated (Aramid Fibre) + IMPP Woofer Cone

RRP: $449 - BUY NOW $219

More information here: PIONEER WEBSITE

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Freight will be around $20 Australia wide for the splits, and around $25 Australia wide for the 6x9's. For a more specific quote please PM or email.

Cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWEET- will get back to you Greg ASAP

No worries mate.

You know I'll look after you.

I also have some 6x9's coming in with this lot. Not 100% sure on the model number. They should be here around Friday or maybe Monday and I'll confirm then.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

While you're at it - these speakers are for the front; you got anything for the rear say in 6"? Preferably from Pioneer as well...

Also looking for an RCA in adaptor for Pioneer head units - think it's just a cable with a Red and White plug?

If you can source all of this and quote me a price for everything (via PM) I'd be most grateful - hopefully get it off you next week :D

Hey Greg...

Don't worry about locating any of that stuff - had an offer I couldn't refuse today and took it - rear speakers all sorted *Pioneer 260W 4 ways*

I'll be buying a set of these off you early next week - save me a set :)

No worries mate.

Still around 80 sets of the speakers left so no rush. Just let me know when you're ready.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

Hey GK, sorry about the delay... been busy with work - can you please PM me your bank details again?  Should be able to make a purchase this week.

Thanks bro :(

Hi mate, payment details sent.

Anyone else after some decent splits?

Greg

Payment made :) Cheers Greg

Payment received and will be sent out today. Sorry about the wait the speakers only just cleared customs today.

You should have either Friday or Monday.

Cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

• Latest Posts

• Hi. Long time. I did not drive this car to much. But problem is still there. There is no code in any program. Any idea what that should be? MAF is new original/clean one. Spark plugs/coil pack is ok. New fuel pump. All filters/oils are changed.
    • Yeah I understand what you mean, but the LS swaps I've seen done to r33s (admittedly to drift cars). You have to hammer out the transmission tunnel to fit the t56/tr6060, cut and box the drifters side firewall for head clearance. All stuff that's not terrible, but don't want to do to my cleanish gtst.  I've decided to buy the NEO and rebuild it, maybe best of both options lol.
    • What if I told you it fit easier than the RB......  Realistically it's a lot of work, but suprisingly similar IF you didn't have a R33 with literally all of the supporting accessories and electronics and manifolds and cooling ready to go. If you had literally a bare engine bay and no transmission, it'd be an apt comparison to make. If you just want to make 280-300kw all day just rebuild the RB and get a modern turbo and enjoy life.
    • Fair call there.. Apologies UWISSH! My bad was taken in wrong context as I only stated what was in paper same words on the list of Mods. I wished has said has 5Speed short shift gearbox.
    • The complexities involved with getting a v8 swap done, and the sacrifices for clearance etc not worth it imo unless its a drift car or similar.