SAU Community

Pioneer Kevlar Cone Splits Rrp $599 Buy Now $279!

GKTECH

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Greg

I was looking at prices for those exact splits on ebay, and your price is as good (better if i can pick them up).

Would yo be able to tell me how many sets you have left? just so i know if i need to buy now or if i can hold out for a bit?

also, can you get other pioneer gear at good prices? subs/amps/headunits etc?

Hey Greg

I was looking at prices for those exact splits on ebay, and your price is as good (better if i can pick them up).

Would yo be able to tell me how many sets you have left? just so i know if i need to buy now or if i can hold out for a bit?

also, can you get other pioneer gear at good prices? subs/amps/headunits etc?

Hey mate, only around 10 sets left in stock now and another 10 I am waiting for at the moment. Best to get in early as I'm not 100% whether I can get them after this.

I can get some other Pioneer stuff at good prices but it's just really hard to get one offs. I'm actually getting them direct from a distributor and they don't like to deal with one offs. If you have models in mind I can try and find out for you.

Call me on 0401554476 and I'll work something out for you.

cheers,

Greg

Hey mate, only around 10 sets left in stock now and another 10 I am waiting for at the moment. Best to get in early as I'm not 100% whether I can get them after this.

I can get some other Pioneer stuff at good prices but it's just really hard to get one offs. I'm actually getting them direct from a distributor and they don't like to deal with one offs. If you have models in mind I can try and find out for you.

Call me on 0401554476 and I'll work something out for you.

cheers,

Greg

PM comin your way

thanks

hey guys ive got the splits and the 6x9's in my r32 they are the best great price to i got mine off ebay a couple of months ago you cant get any better.(gregs prices are cheaper than ebay too)

did they fit into the factory holes in your 32? without modification?

Jar has a 33 and says he couldnt fit 6.5" but could fit 6". i dont wanna start cutting shit, so i need to know if these fit the factory spots in a R33 Series 2

Hey Greg

Installed these speakers today... just want to say that they absolutely ROCK!!!!  Now the music thumps thumps and thumps some more !!! 

Thanks

Everyone, this is a killer buy for this price so get them NOW!

Stan

Hey Stan, great to hear you are happy with them.

Pleasure doing business with you as usual.

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

Hey Greg, very interested in the 6.5" speakers, how many have you got left?

I got a r33 s1 how much chopping do you have to do to make them fit?

thanks

ash

Hi Ash, only a few sets of the splits left at the moment. Got some more coming early next week but not many. They sold very very quick (some re-sellers purchased off us also).

I've never fitted them to an R33 so maybe someone else can help you with this. For my R32 all I had to do was take out the original speaker and the casing for it and just made my own up. Was very easy. (plywood and a jigsaw will do the trick)

Cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

Hi Ash, only a few sets of the splits left at the moment. Got some more coming early next week but not many. They sold very very quick (some re-sellers purchased off us also).

I've never fitted them to an R33 so maybe someone else can help you with this. For my R32 all I had to do was take out the original speaker and the casing for it and just made my own up. Was very easy. (plywood and a jigsaw will do the trick)

Cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

hold my set for me ...will call you shortly, so this post is pretty useless, but still :P